Immortality rune

It was Alec's birthday and Clary had an idea. She wanted to create an immortality rune. She remembered over hearing one of Alec and Jace's conversations about eventually Alec would look to old for Magnus. She had been working in the tube ever since and had it perfected it. It wasn't a complicated rune but there was a lot of meaning behind it. She showed it to Jace and he suggested giving one to Izzy so she could be with Simon as well. And if it was given to Alec and Izzy, Clary and Jace could have one too. First they had to ask if they wanted the runes. Izzy wanted one. Clary was going to ask Alec at his party.

Near the end of the party Clary asked Alec if they could talk in the kitchen. He nodded and followed her.
"Alec I have your gift in my pocket." She handed him a piece of paper with the rune drawn on it. "What's this?"
"It's an immortality rune, I wanted to ask you in private if you wanted it."
"I-I, yes I want it, Clary I don't know how to thank you for this."
"You don't have to."
"You set the standard pretty high for birthday gifts." They both laughed and Clary explained about Izzy, Jace and herself having a rune themselves. "When the party is over we can all get one, but you need to keep it a secret, everyone will want one."
"Don't you think it'll be obvious when we don't age?"
"We'll deal with that when it comes, go tell Magnus." Alec went to get Magnus and pulled him into the kitchen. When they got there Clary was gone.
"Magnus for my birthday Clary got me an... immortality rune." Magnus stood shocked for a moment before launching himself at Alec. "Seriously."
"Seriously." Magnus laughed and kissed Alec and hugged him. When they pulled away Magnus was crying. Alec wiped his tears away and kissed him. "I love you Magnus."
"I love you too, Alexander."

Everyone left the party except Izzy, Clary and Jace. Clary took out her stele and walked over to Alec first. "Ready?"
"Ready." She drew the rune on the inside of his wrist. When she finished Alec gasped as if the air had been knocked out of him and tilted his head back. Slowly he moved it back down panting, he blinked then smiled. Magnus laughed and pulled Alec into a bear hug. Clary finished the runes on everyone else and put her stele away. Magnus and Alec were holding hands smiling. "We should go give you some space."
"Thank you so much Clary." Clary smiled and followed Izzy, Simon and Jace out the door. When the door closed Alec felt a tear roll down his cheek. He wiped it away and laughed. He lifted Magnus to their bedroom.
They were going to be together forever.
Alec couldn't wait❤️❤️❤️

So I was thinking about doing a story about either Magnus or Alec being kidnapped. It would be more than one part but I don't know if you would like to see that or not, so if you could just comment if you would want to see it❤️❤️