Paris day three(last day)

Magnus woke up on Alec's bare chest with his arms around him. Alec wasn't awake yet, it was quite a long night. Magnus was running a finger along Alec's runes when he heard Alec laugh.
"That tickles."
Magnus smiled at his adorable boyfriend and kissed him.
"Morning. Did you have a good time last night?"
"Y-yeah." Alec blushed a deep red. Magnus chuckled, he was so cute when he did that.
"Alexander as much as I would love to stay like this, it's our last day and we should probably get up."
"Ten more minutes?"
"Alright."
Magnus rested his head on Alec's chest again and smiled.

Magnus wanted to do something special on their last day in Paris so he planned the whole day. First they were going on a boat ride down the Seine then they were stopping at a French cafe and trying frogs legs and croissants, next was the Eiffel Tower and then to top it all off was dinner at Le Cinq. Le Cinq was an expensive French restaurant and both Alec and Magnus had to dress up for it.
Alec and Magnus walked towards the boats with their arms linked together. Magnus was holding a bag from Louis Vuitton, they made a stop before coming.
They had a boat to themselves, so it was just them and the driver. They sat down in the back row and Magnus put his head on Alec's shoulder. Alec took Magnus' hand, "This is beautiful Mags thank you"
Magnus smiled and kissed Alec. It was like they were in a movie. They were in the perfect place, it was at the perfect time, everything about it was perfect. It was a short but meaningful kiss. Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder again and enjoyed the boat ride.
Next was the French cafe. They decided on one on a cobblestone street. The cafe was small and cozy. Magnus ordered them coffee and frogs legs in French. Alec asked what he ordered but he said it was a surprise.
Alec was almost sick when the legs came out. Magnus just laughed and placed his hand on Alec's. He was so adorable.
"It's frogs legs?"
"Yeah, they're actually quite nice."
"Magnus you want me to eat frog legs?"
"Please just try one?"
Alec looked a bit weary.
"Please Alec, for me?"
Alec sighed and picked up a leg. Magnus smiled. Alec eat a bit of the leg and chewed it. He looked at the leg surprised and took another bite.
"It's good isn't it?"
Alec nodded and took another bite.
Magnus ate the other leg then ordered them croissants. Alec got butter on his mouth and Magnus reached over and wiped it away before they walked back outside. Alec smiled at him gratefully and took his hand.
Magnus got a taxi to take them to the Eiffel Tower because it was too far to walk. Alec slide into the back beside Magnus leaned against him. Magnus gave him the only gift he wanted, someone who loved him the way Magnus did. Alec kissed Magnus' cheek and pulled Magnus towards him. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec and stayed like that until they reached their destination an hour later. Magnus looked at the line for the elevator to the top, it looked like they were going to have to climb it. Magnus looked down at his shoes which were not made for climbing that many steps. He looked around to see if anyone was looking and quickly changed his shoes with a flick of his finger. Alec was obviously wearing the right shoes for climbing the steps, "Ready?" He asked Magnus.
Magnus took his hand and nodded. They walked to the back of the line for the stairs, which wasn't that long. They started climbing the steps easily and got to the first floor. They went up again with Magnus complaining a little bit. When they reached the second floor Magnus was exhausted. He leaned against Alec for support. Alec chuckled lightly, "Do you think you'll make the third floor?"
"I might but we can just look around this floor first."
They looked at the view which was amazing from here, Alec couldn't imagine what it might be like on the third floor.
They started climbing the steps to to third floor and about half was there Alec ended up half carrying, half helping Magnus up the stairs. When they reached the last floor they walked to the edge to see the view. It was breathtaking. Magnus wrapped his arms and leaned against Alec still panting slightly.
"You know what I've always wanted to do?" Said Alec.
"What?"
Alec leaned down and kissed Magnus hard and wrapped his arms around his neck. Magnus put his hands on Alec's waist and pulled him closer.
When they pulled apart Alec looked happy. Magnus smiled and kissed his cheek. "That was a nice surprise."
"Good." Said Alec.
They finally decided to go back down after ages. Magnus only complained a little going back down.
They got another taxi back to the hotel to get ready for diner.
Izzy helped Alec with his suit because he didn't know what to wear. He had a black suit with a blue shirt, the same colour as his eyes.
Magnus decided not to go crazy on the glitter as he was wearing loads today and yesterday. He had a navy suit and a white shirt.
Alec was waiting in the bedroom for Magnus. Magnus came out of the bathroom, saw Alec and froze. He was lost for words. Alec looked outstanding. His suit was perfect for him and his eyes looked amazing with it. Magnus took Alec's hands and pulled Alec towards him. Magnus ran his hands along the now blushing Alec's suit. Alec was looking at Magnus the same way he imagined Magnus was looking at him. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' neck.
Magnus was the first one to speak, "You look amazing."
"So do you"
Magnus leaned in and kissed his beautiful boyfriend.

Like before Magnus ordered the food. It was amazing like all the other times he orders food. When they were finished Magnus payed and took Alec's hand.  They walked together through Paris. At night time the place was amazing. The streets were lit up. Magnus and Alec sat on a bench together and sat in comfortable silence.
When it was finally time to get back Magnus clicked his fingers and their bags came from the hotel and he made a portal. They stepped through. They were tired even though it was only mid day here. They put their bags down and got out of their suits. They crawled into their own bed and relaxed.
"Magnus that was amazing, thank you."
"It's okay Alec."
Magnus rested his head on Alec's chest and Alec kissed him before falling asleep, knowing one thing, he was way happier than he was before and it was because of his boyfriend, Magnus Bane