Fancy

"Izzy I need your help!" Alec shouted as he entered Izzy's room.
"Yes?" Izzy looked at him curiously, Alec was normally calm and collected but now he seemed frantic.
"I don't have a suit!"
"Ah yes, for you big speech in Alicante."
The shadowhunters were invited to a dinner dance in Idris after Valentines defeat. Alec, being the head of the New York institute where everything happened, has to give a speech.
"Yes and I don't have a suit." Alec said more calmly now.
"Why don't you just ask Magnus to take you shopping?"
"He's at a meeting in Japan, can you help me?"
"But of course." Izzy smiled. Alec's eyes narrowed, "There is going to be a catch isn't there."
"You have to let me pick the suit."
"Done."
——————————————————-
Alec followed Izzy through the very expensive looking store. "Izzy, these look pricy."
"Well it's a good thing we can rune something to make it look like money then isn't it."
"Izzy we're not stealing a suit."
"It won't be stealing, the mundane will keep using the 'money'." Alec sighed and rolled his eyes knowing there was no point in arguing with her.
Izzy gasped and walked over to a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie.

"That's

"That's... actually not bad." Alec commented. Izzy picked it up and handed it to Alec, "Go try it on while I make the 'money'"
Alec changed into the suit and called Izzy from the stall to make sure she was there, "Okay come out." Izzy said. Alec walked out slowly.
"H-how does it look."
"I'm so lucky to be related to you."
"Is that a good thing?"
"You look amazing Alec!"

*2 weeks later*
Alec paced the bedroom waiting for Magnus to come in to check his suit. Alec hasn't let Magnus see it yet, he wanted to wait until tonight. Magnus won't be dressed yet because he is going to Idris later with everyone else. Alec had to go early to see what was happening and when he had to make his speech. Alec nervously checked his cuff links again.
Magnus walked into the bedroom slowly and looked Alec up and down, "Wow, you look so hot." The last two words as a whisper. Alec blushed and smiled shyly, "Thanks... oh I forgot my tie!" Alec reached over to the mirror with his tie and started trying to tie it. His shaking hands wouldn't exactly allow him to do the tie properly and he kept messing up. Alec was going to try again when he felt soft hands on top of his. Alec looked up and saw Magnus smirking. He stepped closer to Alec and began do the tie. When he was done he pulled Alec's collar down and ran his hands down Alec's suit. "You really do look amazing." Magnus said softly. Alec smiled as Magnus' hands rested on his shoulders. "Magnus I don't know if I can make this speech, I'm really clumsy, what if I fall getting onto the stage?"
"Alexander your going to do everything perfectly just look at me, pretend like it's just me there." Magnus pecked Alec on the lips and wrapped his arms around him.
——————————————————
Alec walked on to the stage after being introduced. His legs were shaking and his heart was beating a mile a minute. His eyes sought out only one person in the sea of faces in front of him. His eyes rested on Magnus' smiling face, Alec took a deep breath and began, "Good evening..."
——————————————————
"Alexander you did amazing."
"Thank you." Alec smiled sitting down beside Jace and Magnus.
"Can we eat now?" Asked Alec trying to change the subject from his speech.
Magnus chuckled and began putting thins in his plate from the selection in the middle of the table.
Later the tables were cleared away and they turned the music up. A lot of people started dancing but to everyone's surprise Magnus didn't. He said the music was awful. Which was true, the shadowhunters didn't really listen to anything but classic music. Couples began to dance together when a slow song came on and Alec looked at Magnus, then quickly down at his feet. "Uh Magnus?"
"Mm?"
"I was wondering, you know if you wanted to, do you want to dance? You do t have to, you probably don't want to, it's just a suggestio-"  Alec was stopped when Magnus grabbed his hands and pulled him up, leading him to the dance floor. Magnus smiled up at Alec and wrapped his arms around Alec's neck and Alec placed his hands on Magnus' waist. They started swaying to the soft music, "You look beautiful, by the way Magnus."
"Thank you Darling." Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder only to realise a lot, not all, but a lot of people were staring at them. 'Might as well give them a show' thought Magnus. He closed his eyes and kissed Alec softly. When he pulled away Alec looked stunned, "What was that for?" Alec smiled.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Again I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages. I hope you like this chapter. If your reading this part, thank you and I love you😁
❤️