Gay Pride

Alec had never been to Gay Pride before, he didn't know what to expect. Magnus promised he would love it. There would be no staring and judging looks when they kissed in public.
What Alec hadn't expected was Magnus to have outfit picked for him. If Alec was being honest he did actually like it. He didn't say that to Magnus because if he did he would be wearing stuff like that all the time. He liked it but not for an everyday look, only for pride. It was a rainbow tie died tshirt with a blue collar and blue/purple ripped jeans. Magnus also got him mirrored sunglasses and face paint. Magnus himself as Alec expected look amazing. He went all out. He had rainbow glitter in his hair. He was going to go shirtless but decided against it since it was Alec's first time there. Instead he wore a tshirt with a rainbow paint splatter design, with the words 'I cracked the bi-fi password'. His jeans had glitter on them too and he was in the middle if glitterifiying (Not a word but you know what I mean)  his face.
Alec was tying the laces of his converse on the hotel bed when Magnus walked out of the bathroom. Alec finished his laces, looked up and froze. Magnus looked amazing. He didn't know what to say so he just stared at his boyfriend. 'His boyfriend' Alec was so happy he could say that. He was so happy that he could say that the beautiful man in front of him was his boyfriend. "Too much?" Magnus asked.
"No. Definitely not, you look amazing."
Alec looked him up and down and Magnus, very surprisingly, blushed. Alec smiled and stood up and put his hands on Magnus' waist. Magnus leaned forward and kissed Alec, "Alexander, I still have to do your face paint."
"Yeah, okay." Magnus walked back into the bathroom and came back out with face paint.
"I'm going to tell you now Alexander, your face paint isn't going to be as good as glitter but you just wouldn't let me put it on you."
"Okay, if you must you can put on a tiny bit of glitter, but only a bit."
Magnus looked overjoyed. "Really?!"
Alec nodded a little nervously. Magnus grinned widely and set to work. Magnus painted a rainbow on each cheek and sprinkled a little glitter over Alec's face. When he finished he set the brushes down and looked at his work. The glitter on Alec's face was noticeable but not like Magnus'.
"Alexander! You look perfect!" Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's neck and kissed him. Alec laughed, "I love you Magnus."
"I love you too."

Magnus had Alec's hand in his and was leading him through the crowd. They found an empty space in the crowd and began walking at the same pace as everyone else. Magnus looked at Alec and saw him grinning widely.
"Enjoying it?" Magnus almost shouted so Alec could hear him.
"Yeah, it's amazing." Magnus kissed him and Alec froze out of habit but the remembered where he was and kissed Magnus back. It was a really good kiss, Alec thought. He wanted it to be a good kiss. It was one of the only places he could kiss Magnus in public. He heard claps around them. They broke apart to see people looking at them and clapping. They both smiled and laughed. Alec put his arm around Magnus' shoulder and Magnus put his arm around Alec's waist and rested his head on Alec's shoulder.
Alec had the best day of his life, completely judge free. He felt completely normal around other same sex couples. During the parade Magnus got on Alec's shoulders for a better view. Magnus saw one of his friends and his boyfriend and told Alec to walk over beside them. Magnus introduced him to Connor. "Magnus you got yourself a hot one!" Jack, his boyfriend, hit his leg and he laughed. Magnus laughed and ran his fingers through Alec's hair. Magnus and Connor launched into a conversation on Alec and Jacks shoulders. "So," Jack said trying to make a conversation, "First Pride?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
We saw you earlier and Connor went after you but you disappeared into the crowd somewhere, you kinda looked like you didn't know what you where doing."
"Yeah, I didn't really do things like this until I met Magnus."
"Neither did I until I met Connor." Alec and Jack became friends and they talked for ages about different things. The challenges of having a boyfriend obsessed with fashion when you didn't know the first thing about it, things like that. Magnus and Connor were talking animatedly about something on Magnus' phone. Alec's phone rang, it was Izzy. "Hey Izzy, what's up?"
"Hi Alec. Having a nice time?"
"Yeah, it's great."
"Can I speak to Magnus for a second please?" She sounded excited about something.
"Yeah, sure." Alec wanted to ask what it was about but decided it was just a magazine or something. Alec tapped Magnus' leg and handed the phone to him. He took it with a questioning look. Alec couldn't hear what he was saying but Magnus looked really excited. He typed something into Alec's phone and handed it down to him. Alec scanned over it 'I think it's time to go?' 'Okay?' Alec typed. They said they're goodbyes to the other boys and walked away. Magnus didn't come off Alec's shoulders until they came back to the hotel which wasn't far away. Magnus stopped outside they're door, "Alexander, I have a surprise for you and I'm gonna need you to close you eyes." Alec cautiously did as he was told and was led into their room. Magnus told Alec he could open his eyes and he did. The room was decorated in rainbow colours and glitter. Alec gasped and covered his mouth before laughing. Magnus joined in. "How did you do this?"
"Izzy portaled here with Clary and they did decorated it."
"Thank you Magnus."
"Anytime." Magnus pulled Alec into his arms and kissed him before pushing him down on the rainbow coloured bed. Magnus climbed on top of Alec and pulled his tshirt off. Alec pulled Magnus' shirt off and kissed down his body flipping them over so he was on top. Magnus was grinning evilly...

I think you know what happens next