Comfort

Why was Magnus wearing black? He was kinda depressed. With all the battles Magnus didn't have time to think of the people that died. He always had to do something. Now that the war was over Ragnar's death was coming into his mind more and more. He tried to push it away and it worked sometimes but he thinking about it more and more. Alec left early for training and Magnus was left alone. Completely alone.
He cancelled all of his clients and threw on a black jumper of Alec's. Why had he cancelled all of his clients? Stupid. He didn't have anything to distract him now. What was he meant to do. He lay on the sofa and petted Chairman Meow. Ragnar loved him. He always petted him. Magnus turned on a movie, then turned off. Ragnar never liked movies. He didn't know why. Magnus didn't feel the tear roll down his face until it was multiple tears. He wiped them away quickly. He couldn't cry, Ragnar didn't like crying, said it was a waist of time.
Magnus made himself coffee and sat on the sofa all day. He looked at the clock. 10pm. Had he really been sitting here all day. He caught sight of a picture hanging on the wall. It was of him and Ragnar in Paris. "I don't like pictures." He was saying, though he was smiling. Magnus cried. He didn't stop himself. He cried a lot, until he was gasping, but then he cried more. He picked up the picture and dropped it. Glass cut his leg. He didn't feel it. Blood was dripping onto the floor but he didn't care. He backed away from it still crying. Alec came through the door and was about to say something when he saw Magnus. He immediately ran to him and turned him around. Magnus was still gasping with tears running down his face. Alec pulled him into a tight hug. "Magnus, what happened?"
"Ragnar." Magnus whispered into Alec shoulder. "Magnus, I'm so sorry." Magnus cried and Alec stood with him. He cried into Alec shoulder and Alec held him. He knew how it felt. He lost his brother in the war. Alec slowly led Magnus to bed and held him there. "Do you want to talk about him?" And so they did. Magnus told him story after story about him and Ragnar. Magnus laughed and cried until he was worn out. Magnus slumped against Alec and fell asleep happier.

😭❤️😍😊
Follow me on twitter if you want:
GraceMurphy321