Paris day one

For Alec's birthday Magnus booked them a holiday to Paris. They were going today. Magnus had been running around all morning trying to get things ready. Alec tried to help but Magnus told him not to because it was his birthday present and he shouldn't have to do anything. Alec's bag was packed for three days in Paris. Magnus was packed for what looked like a month in Paris.
Magnus finished the final touches to his makeup and came out of the bathroom. He only put on a little makeup because the where running a little late. Alec liked Magnus like this. He walked over and took Magnus' hand and kissed his cheek when the portal was ready. They stepped through the portal together and came through close to there hotel.
Alec was immediately surprised at Paris' beauty. It's cobbled streets and small cafes. Magnus smiled "Enjoying it already?"
"Yeah. Magnus thank you for this."
"Of course."
Magnus checked them into the hotel and led them up to their room.
It was beautiful. All the furniture looked very expensive and fancy. There was a massive four poster bed with delicately designed curtains flowing around it. The dressing table had designs flowing around it and the same designs flowing around the mirror.
Alec couldn't hold in his gasp. He had never been in a room so amazing.
Magnus smiled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, "We should leave our bags here and go see some stuff."
"Okay."
Alec kissed his boyfriend. He gave him such an amazing birthday gift and Alec didn't know how to thank him.
They decided on the fist day they would go to Notre Dame and the Louvre. They were both amazing. Magnus had been to them both before but it was Alec's first time. Alec was being adorable staring at the buildings and art. He was smiling all the time and constantly thanking Magnus and kissing his cheek.
It was getting late when they got back to the hotel. Both Alec and Magnus were exhausted and each and a shower before climbing into the massive bed. It was the most comfortable bed Alec had ever lay on.
"Thank you Magnus, this trip is amazing."
"Your welcome Alexander, I love you."
"I love you to Mags"
They fell asleep in each others arms without a worry in the world.