Pamper day part 2

Requested by the lovely @StephanieCruzado9
Sorry it took so long, but I hope you like it❤️

Magnus woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. He opened his eyes to see Alec holding a tray.
"Good morning, I made you breakfast."
"Good morning Alexander, thank you."
Alec handed the tray to Magnus and began to walk towards the door when Magnus stopped him, "Where do you thing you're going?"
"To tidy the kitchen?"
Magnus snapped his fingers and little blue sparks escaped from them, "All done, now come lie down with me." Alec chuckled and walked over to their bed and sat down beside Magnus. Magnus gave Alec a quick kiss before leaning against him, "This looks great Alexander."
_________________________

Alec told Magnus to get dressed because they were going out but he didn't say where.
"Can you tell me now?" Magnus asked as they walked out the door. Alec grabbed Magnus' hand and kissed it, "Patience."
When they arrived Magnus looked confused, "Your taking me to the museum." The two stood outside of the natural history museum. "I'm taking you to a certain part of the museum, I'm guessing you've never been here before."
"Never." Alec led Magnus up the steps and when they got inside, led him to the place marked 'Mineralogy'.
When they stepped inside Magnus gasped. Loads of different gems and crystals surrounded them. Magnus pressed his face against the glass, "Alexander, I neeeeddddd."
"Magnus it's a museum, you can't take anything." Magnus walked around the room opened mouthed, then he stopped and looked confused. "Magnus, what's wrong?" Magnus pointed at a gem, "Thats mine, I always assumed Camille kept it but that's mine." Magnus snapped his fingers and the gem disappeared. "Magnus where did you put that?"
"It's at the apartment."
"You can't just take things."
"I just did." Magnus stuck his tongue out at Alec then kissed his cheek, "We should go before someone notices." Alec rolled his eyes and nodded.
When they got out of the museum Magnus wrapped his arm around Alec's waist and Alec wrapped his arm around Magnus' shoulders. Magnus kissed Alec's cheek again, "Thank you Alexander, for everything."
"Your welcome, but I'm not done yet."
__________________________

Alec lifted Magnus to their room after a day in the city. They both got out of their clothes and climbed into bed. Magnus faced Alec and walked his fingers down Alec's chest slowly, "You know after all you've done for me, I want to do something for you."
Alec blushed, "What would that be?" Magnus grinned and knelt over Alec and kissed him hard. "Okay then." Alec said his voice husky. Magnus moved his lips to Alec's neck being sure to leave a mark before his lips travelled down Alec's body...

I hope you guys liked it!! If anybody has any suggestions you can leave it in the comments and I'll try my very best to write it.
❤️