Letter 28 - Last Day

Dear Harry,

So this is it. It's my final day in this place, I get to leave and come home to you. Are you excited to see me Harry? I'm excited to see you. It's been odd living in here, waking up in the morning to different people greeting me each other. I wish you would have been here to meet me, that certainly would have made me start my day with a smile. I often questioned if you ever woke up alone (I don't mean it in the way of you cheating on me), I just mean maybe you woke up cuddled up in your mums arms after a stressful evening. I trust you too much to accuse you of cheating. Anyway, having breakfast was also a strange thing for me. Sitting there just made me remember the mornings I'd wake up and purposely skip breakfast so you didn't get hurt, however I was the one getting hurt. I was hurting myself because I had some form of Satan in my soul, but he's gone now and I'm happy. I'm really happy. I can wake up in the morning and look forward to eating something, I no longer want to hide anymore Harry. I want to get up and go and make something so tasty that I'll be wanting more, I'll know that I can eat it. That feels so good, you must know how that feels Harry?

Anyway, as the day goes on I found myself not really doing anything productive. I'd just sit and stare at the blank walls in my rooms, waiting for you to write back or my family to visit. It didn't really happen though Harry, I'd still be left staring at the walls unnoticed by everybody. I will admit I had friends to spend time with, but sometimes I couldn't speak to them. I couldn't speak to them like I spoke to you Harry, you knew everything about me and everything about what I had been going through. They just saw me as another fucked up person in this place, but we weren't really fucked up, we just needed a bit of help and guidance. I learnt that from being in here for so long, look at Liam. He came here in a right state, he was a real mess and he felt like he couldn't fix himself and everybody was going to make things worse. However he proved himself wrong, he began thinking differently and opening up to people. He spent time with others and learnt that life wasn't always going to be bad, when we wrote that song for you and Niall, he lit up more than ever. He was so happy when he found something he enjoyed doing, he was really into playing the guitar but hadn't touched it for so long because he just felt like he would ruin it. We encouraged him to play it though and as soon as he did he was reminded of how happy it made him feel and how much he had missed playing it, I cant wait until I can come home and play the guitar to you. I'm desperate to play your new song for you, it was great writing it. I never realised how passionate I was about song writing, I knew you loved it but I'd never tried to do it myself. It was a great experience.

That was one of the only productive things I did, most of the time I found myself moping around missing you. I'd sit and look through pictures of us and just cry, it sucked really. I never really realised how much I'd miss you until you were gone, I found it so hard to carry on without you by my side. Yet I succeeded, because I'm out of this place tomorrow and I'll be back with you. Ready to spend the rest of my life with you, that makes me happy Harry. I always wondered what you did whilst the days passed, I never got a reply back so I questioned if you went back to UNI or just stayed stuck in your room. Knowing you, you were probably too attached to your Xbox to do anything. I hope you did something productive, it would have been stupid of you to waste your time. Promise me you didn't get upset over me not being there, I had to be strong for you.

Anyway I'm going to leave this letter here, I don't want it to be too long because I might reach your house whilst you're reading it! I cant wait to see you Harry, I think I might cry. I've missed you so much babe, honest.

I love you Harry, more than anything in the world, see you tomorrow.

Louis xxxxxx

----------------------------------

SO THAT'S IT! Louis last ever letter to Harry :O

don't worry, there's more! I have another chapter to post;)

Goal: 5 votes/comments

ALSO: credit to LadyPachuchay for my new cover! You should check her out, she makes great covers:).