Letter 19 - Goodbye

Dedication: myniall bc she's fab and i love her lots ok.x

Dear Harry,

So he's gone. He's left me all alone to face the rest of my time in here. I'm happy but I'm sad. I don't even know what I'm going to say. I've cried myself to sleep every night knowing he won't be there the next morning, he was my best friend Harry. The only other person I could trust besides you. And now he's gone, he recovered and is reunited with Niall. His true love. I can't wait until I am reunited with you. It will be the perfect day, drawing our alone time session I drew it all out. Before Zayn left he taught me a few drawing techniques. I planned it all out, I'll pack all of my bags and be picked up by my mum. Without a care in the world I'll throw them into the back and make her drive quickly to your house, once I'm there I'll jump out of the car and run up to your door. When you pull it open I'll rip off my beanie and remove my jacket, showing my cut free arms, all that's left will be fading scars. I'll show you how happy I am and I'll eat a perfectly cooked meal with you, everything will be perfect.

I wonder what Liam's doing. He said he was going to Wolverhampton for a few weeks then he was going on holiday with Niall to Ireland, visiting his hometown, Mullingar. Your hometown is pretty, your bakery is cute too. We'll have to go there when I'm out, it shouldn't be too long now. I've tried my best to cope with loosing Liam but it's not gone too well, I didn't cut. But I did punch a wall. I busted my knuckles Harry, sorry. They're bandaged up now and it's hurting to write, so I'll have to cut the letter short.

All I really want to say is I need you a lot now Harry, I've not got any more friends in here. Everybody split off into their own groups and I was with Liam. He's gone and I'm alone.

I love you.

Louis x x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO LIAM'S GONE NOW:( BUT HE'S BACK WITH NIALL YAY!

I'M THINKING OF DOING A COMPETITION.. WHERE YOU WRITE A LETTER FROM HARRY TO RESPOND TO ONE OF LOUIS' LETTERS? COMMENT IF YOU WOULD TAKE PART OR MESSAGE ME SO I KNOW WHETHER TO DO IT OR NOT.

GOAL: 4 Votes, 3 Comments.