Letter 3 - Liam Payne

Dear Harry,

I made a new friend today. He's called Liam Payne and he's really nice, I think you would like him. He makes me laugh a lot, when I'm sad because I don't have you he tries to make me smile by helping me remember the old times. I know it's early but I think he's a true friend. Liam suffers from anxiety and depression, I really feel for him. I'm glad I didn't go into depression, I wish I went into nothing. The thing about Liam is that we are so alike, we both have amazing boyfriends. We spent hours talking about you Harry, Liam was talking about his boyfriend Niall too. He was talking me through all of their memories, their favourite football games that they attended, how they first met. It made me think of you Harry, I told him about our theme park stories and the day we met. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the first day of my new primary school and I'd only just moved to the Cheshire area, I came in looking scruffy and battered but you immediately became my friend. I remember when we first spoke, I bumped into you in the playground with a bucket of sand and spilt it on you. I said sorry but you laughed and we ended up having a sand fight, all the sand in your hair made you even cuter. I want to go back to that day Harry, so we can start all over again.

I miss you loads Harry, I really want to see you. I'm hoping that I can have visitors soon, and I want you to be the first person to visit me. I just want to be able to smell your scent on my clothes, to hear your laugh erupt in my ears, to hold you in my arms once again. It hurts not having you,here with me, but it's for your own good. This place isn't nice, especially at night time. It makes you think a lot, sometimes even making you feel even more sad knowing you aren't facing the world like other normal people. But I'll be better soon Harry, I promise I will. Then we can be together again, just like we used to be.

I've got a little fact for you. It's been 168 hours since I last ate, that's a full week. I can't bring myself to do it Harry. The voices shout at me and warn me not to, they tell me they're going to hurt you Harry. They say that if I eat they will kill you, I can't risk it. I can't risk not having you. Please don't be disappointed in my lack of eating, I'm doing it to save you Harry because I love you.

Lots of love, Louis xxxx

P.S The photo attached at the side is me and Liam, just so you know what he looks like :)x