Letter 27 - 5 Days To Go

Dear Harry,

5 DAYS TO GO. I don't know if you've been counting down to but there is only five days until I am out of here and I get to see you again, it's been horrible without you Harry. I can't imagine how you felt Harry, or how you're feeling. I miss you Harry, I feel sort of like a jigsaw that's missing it's final piece. You know what I mean? I hope you know what I mean. M'not very good at describing things, but I could try. How about I describe my love for you?

Do you know that feeling you get where you have those uncontrollable butterflies in your stomach? They flutter like crazy and give you a beautiful sensation inside, the thing you find most beautiful is creating sparks inside you and spreading a smile on your face so wide you can't control it. You're shaking slightly because of the joy that's hit you, everything around you doesn't seem to be real because your heart is going so crazy over this one little thing you just zone out. You daren't blink in case you miss something that happens, however every time you do blink, as soon as your eyes open they spot another perfect flaw from that person. You can feel your own heartbeat in your throat and it's sensational, you never thought something so minor would make you so happy. When you see them you can't explain how you feel, the butterflies continue to grow and you're left speechless. How can somebody have such a great affect on you? Your heart skips a beat every time you lock eyes, it's a feeling you can't control and it takes over your whole body. You think to yourself, how can I stop this? But the real answer is, you can't. You're so mesmerised by this person everything you do or feel is unstoppable, all the sparks inside of you keep setting alight and your heartbeat doesn't slow down for anything. What you're feeling is love, the clammy palms, the flushed cheeks , they're all signs and you can't hide it. You're in love with that person, and that person is you Harry. I'm in love with you.

I hope you realise how much you still mean to me Harry, I poured my heart out into that paragraph up there and tried my best to be creative. I suck at writing, I could never be an English teacher. I always wanted to be a drama teacher, apparently I had the sass and attitude to become an actor. Could you imagine that Harry? Me as an actor. It would be pretty impressive, but my career would be over if I had to come in here. It would be my rehab right? That's kind of what it is now, it's helped me a lot Harry. I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave, what if I become a screw up again? Who am I kidding. I'll always be a screw up, but hopefully I'll be a more stable screw up once I leave this place. I hope you'll be waiting for me Harry, as soon as I leave this place the first place I am coming to is your house. I hope that's okay Harry, your house was basically my home when we first met. I never left your side, you meant too much to me. You still mean so much to me Harry, I hope I mean a lot to you. I've got a pain in my heart Harry that only you can fix, I need a cuddle, I need a kiss, I need everything. I need you to fix me Harry, this place can only do so much. I need you to fix my heart and make me whole again, I love you lots Harry.

I've poured my heart out enough today Harry, I'm only sending one more letter after this and then I'm out of this place. Are you ready for me Harry? Are you excited? I love you Harry. So much.

Lou x