Letter 5 - Disappointed

Dear Harry,

To be honest, I'm not very happy. My social worker called me into his office today and told me that we were going to discuss visiting hours. I was over the moon, as soon as he said visiting hours I began jumping up and down and I was really happy because it means I had the chance to see you Harry. We would finally be reunited. But it didn't turn out that way. He sat me down at the desk and told me that they had a meeting about twenty minutes before he called me into the office, during that meeting they discussed my visiting hours. It turns out they're not letting me have it this week. They don't think I'm ready to see people outside of the unit, but that's what I long to do Harry. I don't want to just see strangers, I want to see the one I love, you...

They said that I was in no fit state to see anybody because I self harmed recently and I've not had anything to eat. I think that's unfair. I fought back Harry, trying to find a way to see you. I told them that if you sat with me, I'd eat. Because then I could watch you and the voices in my head couldn't do anything to you, I'd be there to protect you. They wasn't having any of it though, and that really upset me. I miss you Harry, I miss my mum and I miss my sisters. Lottie cried when I was on the phone to her, she told me she misses me being at home blasting out my music. She said my room haunts her, well my old room. I don't want her to feel like that, I want her to be a happy little girl. But with me in here it doesn't seem likely. Will you go see her Harry? Tell her that everything's going to be okay and I'll be out of here in no time? It would mean a lot to us all, you know how she trusts you.

The photo I've put is when we were going to see Coldplay together, we were sat outside the arena waiting. That was an amazing day Harry, thank you so much for taking me. That day was the day I finally heard you openly sing, I miss your singing Harry. When you visit I want you to sing a song for me, please? It would mean a lot, I hope you're okay :)

Lots of love, Louis xxxxxx