Letter 15 - I'm disappointed.

Dear Harry,

So you let me down again. I don’t want to be angry or upset, but that’s not working. I can’t believe you haven’t been seen since I came in here. My mum said you haven’t even been round the house to see her, even when it was Lottie’s birthday… That hurts Harry; you know how much you meant to my family. Lottie adored you, you were the reason she smiled when I was down and you couldn’t make the effort to go and see her? I’m shocked Harry, I am. Your mum managed, why didn’t you? They came to see me, Lottie was distraught. You know what she said to me Harry?

‘What happened to you Lou, what happened to Harry? You were both so perfect, going strong and fighting the world. But no, it all changed. You slowly let your guard drop and look how it ended up, my birthday was horrible this year and yours will be too. I had no one besides mum and the twins, dad wasn’t here. You weren’t there to reassure me that I didn’t need dad. Guess this is what its going to be like, no you and no Harry.’

She couldn’t carry on because she cried, making everybody else cry. I trusted you Harry; you promised me you’d help keep my family together and strong up until I come out. But I was clearly wrong; Lottie’s respect for you has dropped. That’s not what I wanted, what if we were to get married? How would I know you’d have my blessing, it seems scarce at the moment. I hate to be horrible but I really am shocked and disappointed in you Harry.

Remember Niall? He makes the effort to see Liam and his family whenever he can; he works in the local pub around his area and always invites Liam’s family down to the pub for a free meal and a chat. He takes care of them because Liam can’t, even though he was an only child Niall still made the effort. Liam’s mum’s distraught without him, she feels like she has nobody. But Niall helps her get back on track, what happened to you taking care of my mum Harry? Was she not worth it? Do you suddenly dislike her Harry? Is it my fault Harry? Is that why you won’t answer my letters?

Your mum didn’t mention a new lover in your life, but I’m sensing there is someone.

I can’t do this anymore, I can’t.

Bye.

Lou x