Letter 16 - smile.

Dear Harry,

I apologise for what was said in the last letter and that’s all I’m going to say about that, sorry.

BUT I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW HARRY I CANT BELIEVE IT.

I ate a full meal Harry, a proper meal with the rest of the boys and I drank too and done less exercise than I normally would to lose it. Harry are you proud of me? I’m proud, Liam’s proud too. Good news for Liam, he’s going to be leaving soon. I’m so happy for him, hopefully that will be me soon. A new girl joined us today, her name is Livy. She has problems with various issues, she doesn’t really like to discuss what’s happened but she’s helped me out. She’s very pretty Harry, I’m sure if I didn’t like boys id like her. But don’t worry; I’m still all yours boo. She helped me cover my scars, they look faded now. She used some of her makeup and covered my scars; I don’t feel as insecure now. Liam’s recovering well, although he’s been struggling a bit lately. Niall came round too, he spoke to me and Liam and we feel great now. He showed me that this whole thing is worth doing if I get the chance to see you again. My counselling sessions have become better and better, I’ve joined in more and I understand so many things. It’s helped me learn to control my anger and not do silly things like self harming, I want to thank you Harry. For taking me to the doctors and getting me into this place. It’s helped me out harry, so when I get back to you I’ll be fitter than ever and we can carry on and hopefully do all the things that we planned we were going to do. I miss you Harry, but there shouldn’t be too long until I can see you. I hope… I’m hopefully around halfway through my time in here. It feels like it’s going on forever, but there’s still no sign of you. No responses to my letters either. I don’t want to think of all the bad things that could be happening, but I’m just hoping you’re so wrapped up in stuff that you don’t have the time to answer or visit. I believe in you Harry, whatever you’re doing I believe in you. You’re one of the strongest people I know and I love you for that, there’s nothing in this world that will EVER make me stop loving you. I know how you’re feeling without me, because I feel the same without you. Hopefully that feeling will be gone soon and we’ll be back together just like we should be.

Just to let you know, we’ve finished the song. Here are the lyrics:

 Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

I hope you like it Harry, it took a lot of hard work and instrument practice.

I love you.

Bye, Boo Bear xx