Letter 20 - Mumble Jumble..

A/N: Dedication goes to potatoe_ninjas because they wrote a response letter and it was awesome:)

well done you won x

Dear Harry,

So I’ve been told they’re working on a release date for me! I got told I’m not allowed to get my hopes up though because since Liam left I haven’t been the same and they’ve noticed my behaviour. Sorry harry, I tried my best not to let my confidence and all of that fall without Liam but it’s not easy. You have your family and probably new friends now; I’m stuck here all alone. The only real friend I had is gone and I will admit it, I can’t cope very well. I hate getting attached to people. I hate it.

However, I do not regret getting attached to you because you’re so perfect. Every little detail about you is. The way your dimples are so prominent when you giggle, the way you always make me laugh even when I’m having one of my bad days. The way you prefer my hair messed up and in a beanie rather than neat and swept across, the way you’d cuddle me at night and sing songs to me until I fell asleep in your arms. The way you’d wake me up in the morning with the biggest smile on your face and cook me a fry up all to myself, the way you’d give me your jacket if I was cold, the way you’d kiss my temple randomly and make me weak at the knees. Everything Harry, literally everything you do makes my life all the more worth living. That’s why I’ve been strong; because I know when I get out I’ll have a perfect boyfriend to go home too. I’ll be able to have late night cuddles and play silly little ‘I love you because…’ games with you, but mostly, I’ll get to see you again. Your beautiful curls, emerald green eyes, your body frame that towers over me but gives me a sense of relaxation. Just you Harry, that’s why I can’t wait to get out of here, just so I can see you.

I know this is cheesy but I keep a picture of you at the side of my bed… it makes me happy, knowing that you’re still there. I understand now why you got so upset and scared about me coming in here; I sat and thought about it the other day, about how you said you were scared that we wouldn’t be able to keep a long distance relationship. I hope you haven’t changed your mind and found somebody else, I’d prefer it if you told me. Or if you just replied. But I understand time will be hard for you, I just hope you’re making the most of your life and not moping around waiting for me to come home. I promise I’m trying my best to get out of here, but you understand my struggle. I love you Harry, more than anything in the world. I definitely want to be out of here by my birthday, so we can spend Christmas together. I loved it last year; our fake snow fight was perfect. And the fact that you dressed up as Santa for my little sisters, it’s always the small things in life that we appreciate.

I need to leave the letter here now; I’ve got a counselling session. I’ll write to you again soon baby, bye, I love you.

Louis xxx

A/N: Goal - 3 votes and 3 comments!