Letter 17 - I try

Dear Harry,

I'm scared for you. I heard about the weather warnings for Cheshire, are you okay? My mum was trapped inside her house due to the snow, Phoebe broke her arm playing outside in the snow and I'm scared you'll be injured too. Luckily the weather is just rain around here, are you okay Harry? Promise me you are? My mum said she hasn't seen you leave your house, do you still live there? Lucky for Liam, Niall and his family live in Wolverhampton, nothing's too bad down there. Guess what Harry? Liam can leave in exactly two weeks. I'm so happy for him. But I'm sad too Harry, I will lose another friend. I feel as if I've already lost you, have I lost you Harry? We're not over are we Harry? Liam and Niall managed this. You still believe in us right? Please Harry, I'm losing hope..

I wish I could get out of this place as quick as I can, I miss you a lot Harry. I miss your man hugs, the fact you're taller than me and tower over me. Your arms are my safety barrier. Which is odd because I should be the one protecting you, right? I miss waking up next to you and seeing your sparkly green eyes squint open from the sunlight, my eyes don't shine anymore... Only you make that happen. I miss you Harry, I need some guidance from you and cuddles and kisses and just you Harry. I need you now more than ever, I really mean it. Zayn leaves once Liam has left but I reckon Livy will still be here once I go.

Is there even a point in me sending you this letter? Do you read these? Or do you bin them? I hope you don't. I spend ages writing my heart out to you and you don't ever respond, i'll never stop loving you but I'm hurting inside Harry. I sing the song every night before I go to sleep and pray that when I wake up I'll be lay next to you and this is all just a dream. I hope someday you can cook me a proper meal that I won't struggle eating. I'm sorry Harry. Sorry.

I love you Harry,

Louis xx