Letter 18 - One Week Left

Dear Harry,

So there's one week left until Liam can leave, I don't want him to go Harry. He's been the only person I could really talk to whilst in this place. Of course I had my councellor and Livy, but nobody was like Liam. He understood me, he accepted me and most of all, he was a friend to me. Do you understand how much it hurts to lose two people? I hope I haven't fully lost you Harry, but I promise that as soon as I'm out of here I'm coming to see you. We'll be reunited at last. Something I've longed for a long time. 

I need to say sorry Harry, sorry to you and sorry to my family. I stopped eating for the whole week, I couldn't do it. I understand you'll be disappointed in me, but I'm sorry. The voices in my head that were slowly starting to fade suddenly came back, they've warned me off. They told me that they'll get Liam. I can't have that Harry I can't. He's helped me through so much and I can't just let them get him, you know how protective I am. He means a lot to me and putting him in danger is the last thing I want to do. So now he's safe, safe from all the violence and pain that could have came his way. 

I cried Harry. I cried at the fact he was leaving and that I was going to be alone again. I don't connect properly with Livy, she's a nobody compared to Liam. He was the only person I really confided in other than you. So what can I do now Harry? I feel like I'm losing privacy with you. You never answer my letters and you don't respond or visit me in any way. Sometimes I feel as if you don't get my letters. Maybe you burn them before you read them, maybe you read them and just leave them. Could you please just let me know you're okay Harry? Nobody will tell me anything about you because they say they have nothing to tell. I'm concerned now. Just like you was about me. Has something happened? Is somebody hurting you Harry? Did the voices get you, I hope they didn't. They didn't tell me they would, they promised to leave you alone if I didn't eat. And I didn't. So you should be fine, Liam is. He's sat here with me now, but he's ready to leave. I don't want him to go, just like I didn't want you to leave. It's hard Harry. I'm struggling more now knowing that there's no news on you, do you think you could at least text my mum. She's concerned too. She hasn't spoken to your family, everytime she goes to, nobody answers the door. Are you avoiding us? What have we done Harry, please tell us. Or me.

I'm going to have to leave the letter here, my tears are smudging the pen and I want you to be able to read this.

Goodbye Harry, I hope you're okay.

Louis xx