Letter 22 - I got your message

Dear Harry,

I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! My mum came to visit me today and she told me that you told her to tell me that you're doing fine, that was all she said to me but it was enough to make me smile. I'm so happy you're okay and you've spoke to her. I've missed you so much and she said it had been strange not seeing you, however she told me she thinks you'd gone back to college because each time she'd been round to visit you weren't in. I'm really happy Harry, just knowing that you're doing okay makes me feel wonderful inside. I really want you here with me but there won't be long until I'm back home with you, it's going to be perfect. Mum said that she's been planning presents to get you for your twentieth birthday, even though it's next year. Can you believe I'm twenty two this year? She said she's got be some really nice presents which I told her not to worry about, I just want to spend it with you and our families. I miss you, I know I keep telling you that but I honestly do. Mum dropped off a picture of you and me on our first date, she said she found it in my room when she was tidying it for my return and thought I'd like it. I do Harry, I love looking at it and seeing our smiles.

Do you remember your birthday this year? It was pretty cool, ice skating and snowboarding in February. It was one of the best things of my year, followed by a concert. We've got concert tickets for Mcfly in December, are you excited? I am, it's going to  be great. I can't wait to hear your girly screams as you cheer for them, it always makes me laugh. Can you believe I've almost had two months in here? Madness isn't it.

I have good news, I'M OUT SOON! They said about two or more weeks and I can leave. I'm so excited! They're wanting to throw me a leaving party like we did for Liam but I insisted they didn't, but I think they're still going to go along with it. I get a bit embarrassed when people make a fuss of me as you know, but I guess it will be nice considering they're all sort of family to me. We've all been going through the same things and it's made us all closer. I'm really excited Harry.

I FORGOT! Mum asked you if you've been receiving my letters and you said yes! So I do have a reason to write to you, it made my day, it really did. You've been following my whole experience in here and I'm not even bothered that you don't reply anymore, I know that you're reading them and that's all I want. I've had the biggest smile on my face since she told me, I can't explain how happy I was. My eyes were watering and I was shaking, you've made me so happy and I can't wait to get out and thank you in person. I miss and love you so much Harry, can't wait until I see you in about two weeks time. Thank you for seeing my mum and letting her know you're okay, and most importantly, thank you for still being my love. I love you so much, thank you. I miss you. I'll stop rambling now, bye!

Love Louis xxxxx

P.S I attached the picture from the date to the side, we look so young!