Letter 13 - Still Sectioned

Dear Harry,

I'm still stuck in the sectioned area of the unit. The only good thing about this place is nobody can hear my cries. I keep calling out your name hoping you'll sweep in just like they do in the fairytales and rescue me from this torture chamber. But then reality hits me and I cry even more. I miss speaking to people, it's making me insane. I can't believe I let this happen, I left you all alone. Do you know what it feels like to be abandoned? Just left alone in a cold room to freeze and cry yourself to sleep at night. My nose is sore from constantly rubbing it with my sleeves, my eyes are puffy and red. Extremely sore too. I feel so disappointed with myself, it's hard to explain. I feel like I ruined everybody elses life, not just my own. You were doing so well with your college course, and your voice is perfect. But then I ruined it by letting things get to me and you stopped attending to look after me, I should have just manned up. You're my boy, my little boy. The one that I should be protecting and looking after, not the other way round. I should be doing everything to keep you happy and safe, instead I'm locked up in here. Crying every night and regretting this whole thing. I feel guilty, you should be happy. You shouldn't be worrying about me locked up in here, you should be out there with the love of your life living a normal life. I'm sorry Harry. I'm sorry if you can't get over me and can't move on. I don't want you to, but I want you to be happy. I'm sorry that you have to read about all the horrible things that happen here and I'm sorry I'm not there to make it all better. Harry? Am I a failure to you? Is that why you don't reply? It makes me sad, knowing that you might not even be getting these letters. 

Please tell me you're happy, tell my mum if you have to. Just let somebody know you're okay, I'm scared and worried. I love you, with all my heart. Nothing compares to my love for you, your skinny jeans and beautiful tattoos. Your curly hair and emerald green eyes. All of it just makes me love you that little bit more, if that's even possible. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid to yourself, no shaving your hair or cutting. Because as soon as I'm out of here I'm coming for you Harry, I am. I can't wait to see you, I've got something to work for. You. I promise I'm going to do my best to get out of here, you're all I want and all I need. I love you Harry, don't ever forget that. Please.

I love you so much, Louis xxxx