(My Worst Nightmare, Yet the Sweetest One. ♥)

Author's note: 

This story is mine. The characters are mine, and the idea is mine, but inspired by the writer of the stories; Diary ng Panget, That Girl, and She's dating the gangster. Hope you guys will like it. Comment your suggestions and be a fan. 

 Boring ATA sa simula pero, maganda na habang papatagal. ;)

Prologue: 

(My Worst Nightmare, Yet the Sweetest One. / This L-O-V-E sucks at first but I want it to last. ♥)

Life is unfair. Love is full of sacrifices. But why? I wanna live with HAPPINESS! Full of Happiness!  Is it possible? :(

Pano kung kelan mahal na mahal mo na siya, bigla na lang siyang maglalaho na parang bula? See, life's so unfair.

He's the one who taught me how to LOVE, and SMILE for no reason. The one that I want to marry. I wanna grow old with him.

They think, these reasons aren't enough. Why don't you come back? Do really have to leave?  :L

But to sum it all. Natutuwa ako kasi nakilala ko siya.I owe my life to him. :'''')

Pero lahat naman tayo selfish e, gusto natin tayo ang nang-iiwan, hindi tayo ang iniiwanan.

"Dear Kay,

I really have to do this. I'm sorry. I know this letter isn't enough. Sorry for not informing you about this thing.

I'm always here beside you. Remember, I did this for you. I love you.

Love, Neesh.

PS: Hope you'll find the right guy for you, but I still believe that, it's me. :'). I'll be watching over you.

I LOVE YOU and I ALWAYS WILL."

-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-' -'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-' -'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'

Last words, last letter from NEESH. I still can't get him out of my mind. My world still revolves around you NEESH ANDI GONZALES. :'(

This is the worst nightmare I've ever had, yet the sweetest one. I know this love sucks at first, but I want it to last. I hope it's not over. Why is it over?