Chapter 23

I got to school the next day to see Chris casually standing in front of my locker. I turned around to walk the other way and all I heard Chris saying was "No, no, no, no." I knew he was jogging after me. He grabbed the strap of my bookbag.

"Come on Sae hear me out."

"I didn't even say anything. So hear you out about what!?"

"About yesterday."

"What about it?"

"Sade bruh come on listen to me! Janae came over yesterday when I was about to leave, she was like 'We needa talk about the baby'. So we started talking and she keep go on about how she love me and wanna be with me. I kept telling her to go home but she said she'd call the police. She's crazy!"

"Okay Chris."

"Do you even believe me?"

"I don't know. Should I ?"

"Yeah you should."

"I believed you when you said you was gonna pick me up yesterday. And how'd that work out!? You know what it's not even about the trust. It's about the fact that I came out about you to my mom, almost got disowned, and then you embarrass me in front of my only family by not picking me up."

"How was I suppose to get her to leave Sade !? Tell me ! Since this is ALL MY FAULT !"

"How'd she get your new address in the first place Chris ? I thought you said you only meet up with her! So OBVIOUSLY she's been there before, or was that little get together already planned !?"

Just then he let go and walked away.

I pushed him as hard as I could in his back.

"Where you going Chris ? Oh to Janae right !? I was so right about you! I KNEW you choose her over me any day! I was so STUPID!"

He turned around , grabbed my arms , and threw me up against the lockers. My back was hurting but I didn't show any emotion.

I could see the anger in his eyes. I knew he wanted to hit me , but he was restraining himself.

Within seconds a teacher came out and told us to go to the principal's office.

I walked little ways behind Chris because he walked with his fist clinched the whole way there. When we got there the teacher told the principal that we were causing a "hallway disturbance".

I yelled "But school hasn't even started yet ! So it's not a 'hallway disturbance'!"

The principal , Mr. Jackson , said "I'm sorry but were gonna have to give you 3 days of OSS. So get your stuff and leave the school as soon as possible."

They were still talking to Chris when I left the office. I knew my mom was gonna be beyond pissed because I know they're going to call her. And she's gonna say I'm taking away the time that she's suppose to be spending on her job and I'm ruining my chances of getting into a college and blah blah blah.

But it's all CHRIS' FAULT ! He never should of been trying to talk to me this morning. What Chris and I had is beyond dead now, no reviving, no turning back.

I got my work for all my classes for the next 3 days, said bye to a couple friends, walked to my car, and left.

----------------------------------------------

Short little chapter for you guys 😄

I know my book is probably getting boring and predicable . So I'll try to change that.... And maybe you guys can help me. Inbox me , don't be shy help me out here 🙏 pleeeeeease 😂

And don't forget to ....

Vote. Comment. Follow. 😏

~Maddy 😘💕