Chapter 29

I woke up the next morning with Derick next to me. I had flashbacks from last night, it was great.

I got up quietly and put some clothes on. I popped my head outside the door and no one else was up so I laid back down.

Derick shuffled around, pulled me close to his body and kissed my neck. I turned and faced him. I kissed him, and with his eyes still closed he smiled at me. His teeth were so perfect. I felt my cheeks get hot. I put my face in his chest so he couldn't see.

After about an hour went by everybody was up. We all ate breakfast and decided what we were gonna do today. We just decided on the mall. Nothing special just some new year shopping.

We all got dressed. I put on a pink long sleeve crop top, light blue high waist boyfriend jeans, black wedge booties, and a black beanie. And Derick put on a white long sleeve polo, black cargo pants, and all white foamposites.

~

Me and Derick walked around hand and hand. We did some light shopping. I got some jeans, a couple of shirts, accessories, etc.

We sat down in the food court after a while. We were all just hanging around talking. Then I saw Janae, Chris' baby mama. She looked HUGE like she could pop at any second. She had a couple of bags in her hand from baby stores and a couple for herself. I didn't want any drama so I was hoping she didn't see me.

I didn't realize I was staring at her until Jamie asked "Who is that?"

"Chris' baby mama."

Jamie's got up and ran. I tried to get her but it was no stopping her. Me and China ran after her and the boys ran after us.

Jamie said "Bet you won't run up on my girl now."

Janae looked confused "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Sade."

"Who?"

"Swear if you wasn't pregnant I'd beat yo ass right now."

I grabbed Jamie "She is like 9 months pregnant. Calm down."

"But she -"

"Let it go Jamie."

She took a deep breath "Ok."

Jamie turned around and put a fake smile on "Sorry for running up on you like that."

She held her hand out for Janae to shake it. Janae's eyes just got big and she just stood there.

"What?" Jamie asked.

"My water just broke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GASP ! Her water just broke ! 😂😂

I'll probably update again in the next few days ... No promises though cause I get lazy.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~Maddy 😘💕