Chapter 25

* 2 weeks later*

"Happy Birthday to You . Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Saeeeee . Happy Birthday to YOU !"

I woke up to the sound of my mom's horrible singing.

"Goodmorning mommy!"

"Goodmorning Birthday Girl! How do you feel ?"

"I've got all my thoughts and things together and I'm feeling great."

"That's good. Well get up and come eat some breakfast you have a long day ahead of you."

I moved my covers off me, got up and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs where my favorite breakfast was laid out on the table, blueberry pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast.

I dug in!

When I was done eating my breakfast I called my girls up (Jamie and China DUH) !

I threw on black leggings , a purple over sized off the shoulder shirt and purple roshe runs. When they arrived they put there bags down and we left.

The first stop was nails .

I got acrylic nails , they were sharpened and were white color. I didn't bother getting my toes done because my shoes were going to be closed toe.

When we were all done we got McDonald's. We headed back home to do our hair and get ready.

I was having a dinner with close friends and 5:00 and my party started at 8:00.

It was 3:00 when we got home so we should have plenty of time to get ready. We each took a shower in a different bathroom to save sometime. I just put a big t-shirt and some shorts on so China could do my hair.

She curled my hair with a curling wand.

I then put on my first dress of the night, a short white dress with a back cutout. I put on black pumps and black accessories. I decided to carry a simple black, leather clutch.

I finally applied my makeup, some mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick since everything else was black and my dress was white.

I walked downstairs and the girls and my mom were in amazement. My mom wiped away a tear "My little girl is all grown up."

I hugged my mom and laughed at the fact that she was crying "Mom don't cry. Smile!"

Jamie and China were still looking in amazement.

"Look at you guys! Y'all look good!"

Jamie had on a strapless black jumpsuit with blue heels and China had on a black skater skirt, a pink shirt that stopped right at the top of her skirt, and black sandals.

China said "No, YOU look great."

Jamie nodded "She's right. Now I see why you ain't let us see the dress until now."

My mom took pictures of us. And of course we put them on Instagram, my caption was "Birthday Pt. 1🎈".

We got in the car and pulled up the directions to the restaurant.

China said "Brandon is on his way there and so is Alexis and Kiera."

Then Jamie said "The boys are on there way too."

The boys as in Malik and Derick. Yes, the bowling alley was not the last we seen of them. Malik is Jamie's boyfriend now. Me and Derick are just casually dating. I've moved on and I'm pretty happy.

We arrived there within 20 minutes. Everybody was already there. Everyone came and hugged me and told me "Happy Birthday".

Derick was the last to hug me. He kissed me and said "Hey baby." He had a little pink bag in this hand and he passed it to me.

"Thank you babe." I hugged him one more time before walking inside.

I walked up to the host.

"Good Evening. Welcome to Bamboo. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes."

"Name?"

"Brown."

"Alright. How many?"

"Ten."

"Okay, follow me."

She lead us to a secluded area with a big table and a hibachi grill. When we sat down I opened everyone's gifts. China and Jamie got me a card and gave me $50 in cash. Kiera and Alexis gave me a gift card. I opened the white box in the pink bag Derick have me. When I opened the box there was another box but this one read "Michael Kors". I opened the Michael Kors box and a silver watch was in there.

"Oh my God Derick. How'd you get this?"

"I just a little hard work."

I hugged and kissing him "Thank you babe."

"There's a card too."

I opened the card and it read the usual "happy birthday" but there was more on there.

Sade I think about you all the time. At work, at home, at school, everywhere. We just met but I'm catching serious feelings. I like you Sade. Will you be my girlfriend?

I smiled reading the card. I nodded and kissed him.

"She said yes!"

Everyone "Yay"-ed and smiled. And we had a great time at Bamboo.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sade's Birthday Part 1. What do y'all think? The picture of the dress may or may not be on the side. if it's not, I'm working on it. This is my first time using wattpad on my computer, I usually right on my phone.

Sorry it took so long.

Part 2 coming soon.

But until then...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~Maddy 😘💕