Chapter 34

I woke up at 1 am. I looked around and I was on top of Chris. What the fuck. How did we get right here?

I woke Chris up.

"CHRIS!"

"Hm?"

"Chris get up."

He opened his eyes "What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Ima just go."

He got up and started walking out.

"Wait Chris.."

"What?"

"Don't leave me."

"Alright."

I went to my room and laid in the bed. Chris thought it was best for him to sleep on the floor. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted.

~
I woke up and Chris was still sleep. I decided to cook him breakfast.

When he got up he ate breakfast quickly and left. I wanted to talk to him about yesterday but he left abruptly.

I knew yesterday was awkward but he didn't even give me a chance to apologize or anything. I tried texting and calling him but he wasn't answering.

All this thinking about what happened was killing my head.

"Okay I just need to calm down, take a breather." I said to myself.

I put on fitted gray jogging pants, a white long sleeve loose fitted top, and Air Force One's.

~

I went to eat, ran a few errands, drove around town, and went to see a movie.

At the movies I saw Jamie and Malik, I tried to avoid them since they lied to me about Derick. They ended up seeing. Thank God we were going to see different movies!

Jamie yelled out "Sade!"

I didn't look back I just kept walking.

~

After my movie was over I made a quick dash to my car to avoid anymore run ins.

I got home and I had 2 text messages ...

Chris |Sorry about what happened. Won't happen again. We're just friends I gotta remember that.|

|Yeah gotta remember...|

Jamie 👯💕 |I know that you found out Derick was moving. Sorry for keep it a secret he wanted to be the one to tell you.|

IGNORE.

~

* Next Morning*

I woke up for school, got dress and all that stuff. I ate breakfast and left.

I got to school and walked up to Chris' car since he just pulled in.

I knocked on the passenger window. He unlocked the door and I got in.

"Wassup?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's good. We're friends."

"Ugghhhh what the fuck! I hate being your friend! Do you know how hard it is!?"

He looked so confused.

"Chris I hate sitting up here with you talking about everything going on in our lives except for our feelings for each other."

"Your the one who wanted us to be friends!"

"But now I don't."

"So what do you want now?"

"You."

"I think we need to stick to being friends."

"Alright well this was embarrassing. See you later."

---------

Couple of more chapter then epilogue.

~Maddy 😘💕