Chapter 26

We got home after 2 hours of laughing, talking, and eating. We only had 30 minutes to get to the club where my party was being held. I walked in my room to see a big bag with tissue paper sticking out and balloons tied to it.

I took a big Jeffrey Campbell box out the bag. Instantly knew what they where. I opened the box and there they were. The red spiked Litas that I've had my eye on for a minute now. My mom walked in the door and said "Happy Birthday Sweety!"

"OMG! Mommy thank you! I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I love you too! I knew that you wanted to be able to where these on your birthday... And now you can! So you should start getting ready."

"Alright mommy, thanks!"

Jamie just changed her shoes and put on her Gamma Blue 11's. China changed into some high waisted black jeans that had a hole in each thigh and some black curved wedges.

I changed into my second dress of the night. It was another all white dress but this one had mesh strips on my stomach and near my knees. I put on my red spiked Litas and reapplied my makeup.

We were all ready in under 30 minutes.

My mom took another group picture of us. Then we headed out.

In the car I was in deep thought. I thought about what will happen if Chris shows up. What will I say? What will I do? But then I shook my head.

"Chris is done with me."

"What you say Sade?" China asked.

Oops did I say that out loud ?

"Nothing." I said.

We drove pass the front and so many people were lined up. We met Derick, Malik, and Brandon round the back.

We walked in and everything was set up. After looking around for a minute. I gave them the OK to start letting people in.

* 2 hours later *

"Thank y'all for coming to Sade's Birthday Party!" said Jamie.

Her and China were both on the stage for who knows what.

Then China said "Okay y'all were gonna sing Sade happy birthday!"

As they were singing happy birthday

Derick rolled out a big birthday cake with a million candles on it. (Not really that many candles 😂)

He came and hugged me from behind and sing happy birthday with everybody else.

I looked around too see everyone who came to celebrate my birthday. I looked around to see if one specific person was there. But he wasn't. Was I happy about it? No, not really.

I just expected a big mess out of him. I just thought he would of put up a better fight for me. But I guess it doesn't matter because I have Derick.

I snapped out of my thoughts just in time. It was the end of the song and I blew out my candles. Everyone clapped and cheered and Derick kissed my cheek.

China cut the first piece of cake for me and Jamie smashed it in my face.

"OH MY GOD! For real!?" I laughed.

We all laughed.

I went to the bathroom to wipe this stuff off my face. As I was washing my face off someone walked in and locked the door.

"Happy Birthday Bitch." she said.

I didn't recognize her but once I seen her belly I knew who it had to be.

"Let me guess ... Chris's baby mama?"

I said.

She smiled as she rubbed her belly "How'd you know?"

"Wild guess! Now let me out the bathroom."

"No."

"And why the fuck not!?"

She just laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

I swear if this bitch wasn't pregnant I probably would have hit her as soon as she locked the damn door.

"Chris isn't over you yet." She paced back and forth in front of the door.

"And how in the hell is this my problem!?"

"Because he's not over you, he won't get back with me."

"Okay?"

"So ... I'm gonna make him get over you one way or another. Just stop messing with Chris, ok?"

I laughed "You got it! I don't wanna mess with him sweety. So you can really let me out."

"Yeah I don't wanna hold you up with your party... Have fun." She gave me a face smile.

I walked out.

How did she even get in here?

... Well I guess how everyone else did. "That would make since" I thought to myself.

I got back to my friends.

We partied until 11. After that we all decided to shut it down. Derick picked me up bridal style and took me to Jamie's car because my feet were hurting.

"Thanks Derick."

"You're Welcome."

"For everything, my birthday wouldn't have been complete without you."

He kissed me "Sae you're welcome. Now go home and get some sleep."

"Ok babe, bye."

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

< Pt. 2 >

I hope yall liked it.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~Maddy 😘💕