Chapter 2

"Um. Do shawty have a staring problem?" Chris asked China. China hit my arm and I said "Huh," then Chris asked me "Do you have a staring problem? Cause you looking pretty hard!" I said "I'm sorry I didn't realize I was staring at you." He laughing and said "It's all good shawty."

Me and China were walking off when Chris had called "Hey girl!" Me and China both turned around. He said "Girl with the hat." I walked back over there and he said "Can I get yo name?" I looked up, since he was way taller than me, and said "Really?" getting a little angry "You don't remember?" He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

Could this kid really not remember ME!? Out of all people!

I rolled my eyes. I mumbled "How pathetic," under my breath. Chris still had a confused look on his face. I took a deep breath and put my hand out and said "Hi I'm Sade Brown. The 'fat, ugly bitch' from middle school."

He gasped in amazement. Did I really change that much?

The first thing he said was "Damn shawty! You transformed." I was angry but I didn't let it show. "Yea because of you!" I said. "Yeah girl you thick in the right places now. And shawty gotta fat ass!"

Excuse my language, but this NIGGA is SO disrespectful. He was so full of it! I rolled my eyes once more in disgust. When China and I finally walked off I could feel his eyes burned a hole in my back. I yelled out "Can I have my soul back!!?" He just smirked and went back in his locker.

China look at me and we both said "People these days." We both laughed loud enough for our teacher to hear us, and instructed us to come have a seat.

Soon after we sat down the bell rung, which meant it was time to go to our 1st period. I had mathematics, with Ms. Harrison, first. So I walked there to see some familiar faces. I went to sit next to Jamie, I known her since 9th grade and she was a pretty cool person until someone irritated her. Jamie has the sweat face of and angel, but the fighting skills of a warrior. Jamie was a bad ass, and everybody knew it.

When I sat next to Jamie we said our hey's. We talked a bit before the teacher cut all conversation and gave us a packet. It had 50 math problems on it. Everybody smacked their lips but got to it.

It took forever for the bell to ring. But when it did everybody quickly got out of there. Me and Jamie had the same 2nd block, so we walked together. Getting down the hall was a struggle, then it got even worst. While I was in the middle of a conversation someone bumped right into me. "What the fuck." I was mad. It was too many people in the hallway to pick up my stuff up off the ground, they might walk over me. But I managed to get it up and to see who bumped into. I rolled my eyes seeing who it was "Oh my bad shawty! No need to get all upset."

I was thinking

Why does it always have to be Chris it's a thousand other boys in this school and it's always him.

I didn't respond to his "apologize" I just kept walking until I felt a hand on my butt. Jamie turned around faster than I did. She had Chris' wrist in a tight grip. She said "Touch her one more time. And you'll lose this hand!"

The bell rung and we all took off running!

Holding on to my beanie, making sure it didn't fly off. We ran to health. The teacher wouldn't let us in and we had to go to the tardy room.

There were a few people in there. I expected to see Chris but I didn't. I sat there thinking about how Chris tortured me and now he's trying to be all on me. I wasn't standing for that. Even if he was se-

Sade what are you saying

I got my tardy pass and when to class.