Chapter 27

Jamie, China, and I all went back to my place. When we got settled I jumped on them and hugged them.

"Thank you guys for the best party ever! I love y'all. Even though you smash cake in my face."

They laughed "We love you too."

I rolled my eyes "Ok y'all so when I went to the bathroom some pregnant girl came in and locked the door. Tell me why Chris baby mama in there threatening me tell me to stay away from Chris! I don't wanna be around Chris so what was she talking me?"

I can't believe I just told that lie. Of course I wanna be around Chris and everything but I can't cause I'm in this relationship with Derick and I really do like him. Uggggghhhhhhhhh!

Jamie was putting her shoes on "Where is bitch live cause she messing with the wrong person!"

I laughed "Jamie I'm not stressing her!"

China was putting shoes on too.

Jamie threw me my tan short uggs "Put your shoes on we going to talk to Chris."

I didn't say anything I just put them on and walked out.

We arrived to Chris's house within 10 minutes.

China was knocking on the door really hard. Chris asked "What do y'all want!? Damn go home!"

Jamie pulled him outside.

He yelled "What the fuck!"

She asked "What the hell yo baby mama doing at Sae party? Threatening her and shit!"

"What you talkin about?"

"Your girl was at Sade party ... But I'm guessing you didn't know."

"No and that's not my girl."

China looked around awkwardly "Well this is embarrassing. We'll wait in the car." And she pulled Jamie to the car.

I nodded and walked up to Chris and we sat on his porch.

"I'm sorry they approached you like that. They don't mean harm they're just protective friends."

"It's whatever Sade, you know I don't care."

"Ok. I thought we were gonna be able to have a normal conversation, but I guess not."

He signed and rubbed his eyes, I guess he was sleep before we came.

"What did she do and say to you?"

"First she locked me in the bathroom with her. Then she said that you still have feelings for me and that I need to stay away from you so y'all can be together."

"Me and her could never be together. I told you that from the beginning."

"I know, but do you really still have feelings for me?"

"I mean yeah... A little. I'll get over it."

"Chris -"

"Look Sade I know you have a boyfriend now you don't have to come here and talk to me."

"Wait how do you know I have a boyfriend?"

"Instagram."

"Ok... But I still got feeling for you too."

"You need to go."

I shook my head "Okay."

I stood up and hugged him tight.

He walked in the house and I walked to the car. We rode in silence all the way home.

-----------------------------------

Quick Update