33. Way back home

The time barely flew  away. It was finally 16th december so I had to go. "You ready?" my uncle asks as I go downstairs. "Yup, let's go. Jayden helped me with my things" I say hugging my uncle and my aunt "I'm gonna miss you guys!"

In LV I made a few friends and I had no drama. Layla, Morgan, Sam, Kye, Lele and so many cool persons... I'm gonna miss them. But I can't wait to arrive home, back to Ellie, Ethan, Grayson.. 

Today was the twins' birthday. They all called me today but I didn't respond, just to Ellie. "What are they doing?" I ask Ellie on the phone. "Yeah, they're in the pool. They look so hooooot!" Ellie whispers.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you! Especially you Jayden.." I say hugging them all, crying a little. "I love you so much!" I say hugging one more time Jayden who's crying. "Come in NJ when you have time, okay?" I say crying more harder. "Sure, take care of you and call me when something bad happens.." Jayden says  looking into my eyes.  I waved to them one more time and after going in my plane.

"Hey, young lady.. We arrived" I hear someone who's tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and it was an old woman. "Thanks" I say rubbing my eyes. "Sweet NJ" I mumble. "Vallll!!!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and there was my mom running to me, dad behind her. "Mom?" I ask her as I hug her. "Dad?" I shout "So good to see you guys!!" I say hugging them both. 

We got in the car and called Ellie to tell her where I am. 

We arrived home but when I want to get down from the car, mom stops me and shouting the door after she punched me back in the car. "Heeey, Grayson. How are you?" I hear mom saying. "Hello! I'm good, what about you guys?" I see Grayson hugging my mom. "We're good dear.. Happy birthday!" My mom says hugging one more time Grayson. 

"Thank you so much! I wish that Valerie could be here in this important day. I miss her so so much, she didn't respond to my calls, I don't know what she's doing. " Grayson says. "Ah dear, she doesn't have signal and she loves you so much!" My mom says. "If she's coming home, but that will not happen haha, give this invitation to her. It's my birthday party." Grayson says handing mom an invitation. "Sure, see you later Gray, take care of you and Happy birthday." Mom says waving to Grayson as he leaves the area.

I got finally in my bedroom, opening Gray's invitation. 

   "Dear Valerie,

Me (Grayson) and Ethan, we want you to our party, our birthday party. I love you so so so much even you don't see this.."

My eyes got watery and I couldn't wait no more to Gray's party. I just showered and put on some make up and clothes good for the party. "Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii" I say pointing to the mirror, acting flirty. I danced and sang and the hours flew away. "Oh my God, it's already 9 p.m?" I say, covering my mouth with my hand after I checked my phone. 

"Bye guys!" I shout leaving the house. 

There was a lot of people at Gray's house. "Heyyyy" I see Ellie coming to me to hug me. "Hey, I missed you!" I reply. "Let's go!" Ellie says dragging me by my hand. 

"They should be.. there!" Ellie says pointing her finger to them. They were dancing and talking to some of their friends. I sneaked in the back of the group and after saying "Does anyone know where the bathroom is?". The group separated and I saw Ethan and Grayson in shock. "Happy birthday!" I shout hugging them. "Thanks!!" Ethan shouts back. Grayson didn't say anything, his brain was in pause. I looked at him and he wasn't even blinking.

"Uhh.." I mumble. After she got my face and immediately smashed his lips against mine. "I missed you!" He screams and hugging me. "God..." He says and you can tell he's crying. "How much do you stay here?" He asks as his tears touch my shoulder. "Uhm.. I'm not leaving anymore. To go in LV was a plan to surprise you on your birthday." I say rubbing his back. 

The party was over and we were all inside. 

"So, do you put an eye on some cool guys?" Ethan asks giggling as Grayson hits his shoulder. "Yup, not just one. DOZENS!" I say laughing and Grayson got mad and went upstairs. 

"Hey there, cry baby.." I giggle opening the door as I see Grayson laying on the bed. I jumped on him making him laugh. He wrapped his hands around me. "You know what's next, right?" Grayson asks me, getting on the top of me. 

•••

Maybe this book will finish at 40 chapters and I'll start one with  Ethan after.