3. Trip

"Hey, beautiful." I hear someone as I wake up. "You're gonna miss the school trip." Who the hell is waking me no-.. "Grayson!" I say like a happy kid seeing some sweets. "I mean, Grayson..." I say as I lower my voice. "Just some minutes, I'll be ready fast. I promise." So, I made a quick shower, put on some jeans, a hoodie and my favorite old skool vans. "Let's go!" As I grabbed Grayson's hand and running downstairs. "Bye mom,see ya later!"  I shout at my mom.

Me and Grayson walked in the class where another 6 students are going. The eyes were on me and Grayson all the time. An of course, the eyes of Sierra were too on me and Grayson. "Hi there, hottie." She says to Grayson, trying to be seductive, but she's just pleasing for some dick. Grayson don't say a word to her, even look to her. "Ah, I see. Your little bit-.. girlfriends is here." She says with a pissed voice. "I wondered if you wanna stay with me, Clark and all the popular kids, there." She sayss grabbing Grayson's hand. "No,thanks. I'm staying with her." Grayson says poiting his eyes at me. "Fine!" Sierra says as she walk to her crowd. 

Where the fuck is Lola? 

Me : Lola, where df are you? 

Lola the girlllll : Fuck, I forgot to tell ya I can't go. I'm sick asf. 

Me : Get well soon giiiiiiiirl.

"What happened?" I heard Grayson, worried. "N-Nothing. Lora can't co-", but he interrupts me "Just us, so amazing!!!" He yells and all the students look at us. "I mean, so bad she can't come... Is she sad, is she sick?" He says trying to be sad for her, and for me. "Yeah,she's sick" I say, as I start to laugh.

We got in our bus and enjoying the music. All I heard around me was "Is he dating her?" , "He can't be in love with her." It kinda broke me.. "Don't worry, don't listen to them... You're a good girl Valerie." Grayson says as he grab my thigh. We arrived in our first destination. We walk, we take photos... Until Sierra came between us and grabbing and dragging Grayson by his hand. She was trying to get my man- I mean, my friend! I saw her how she tries to hug him, but he got away. "What the hell, Sierra?!" I shout at her. "Do you want yo ass beat again?" I yell at Sierra, seeing her blushing a little. "Leave him or imma take you by your ugly ass hair." Every one was like "Ooooh" . "Shut up!" I say annoyed and taking Grayson, leaving Sierra with a "Ugh!"

Back to our bus. Every one was asleep. Even Grayson. His lips were so pink and cute. I was gonna make a mistake. So, I got away and I was trying to fell asleep to but I feel someone smashed his lips onto mine. I open my eyes, It was Grayson. How not to know when his perfume smelled like heaven... "Haha, Gray! We're in the bus..!" I say as I try not to laugh to not wake up the others. "We're not having sex, Valerie." He says as we started to laugh, causing to wake up the people who were sleeping. "Sorry, go to sleep." I say as I laugh.

PLAY SONG! So, after 2 hours we arrived in the 2nd destination. We were walking, me and Grayson. "Take my hand." He says and I grab his hand. "You know, you reminded me of Elvis Presley." I say as I smile. "How come?" He says confused. "Take my hand..." Trying to sing the verse. "Take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you." He starts to sing along with me, causing the others to look at us. We heard "aww"everywhere but an "Whyyyy" said by Sierra made all of us laugh. She was crying. Crying because she can't get Grayson. She was trying that since last year. But he rejected her bitchiness . We leaned closer to each other, making our lips to meet. "Kids, there-" a teacher was trying to say something but she grabbed mr. Lorkins hand (her crush) and we were all dancing. 

So, after this awesome thing, we were in our bus, going to our destination, the 3rd one. I was looking on the window, admiring the views. But I got scared as someone grabbed my hand, wich was cold. "Hey, sorry. I didn't meant to scare you." I turn around and see Grayson worried because he scared me. "No, Grayson. It's okay" I say as I start to laugh. "I lo-" but he was interrupted by our teacher. "We arrived to our destination; the mall!" We walked in the mall, seeing so many beautiful stuffs that I wanted to try. I saw some jeans so I took Grayson's hand and we walked into the store. "Look at those pajamas!" And I heard Grayson laughing so loud. "What?! Let's try them!!" I yell at him , both of us laughing. 

We were trying our pajamas in our dressing rooms. "Grayson, I can't zip this! Help me,please!" I shout at him. He walked in my dressing room, zipping my pajama. I feel how his strong arms were wrapped around me. "I lo-" but he got freacking interrupted by the seller. "It's everything okay?" She says with a smirk on her face. "Y-yeah.. This zip doesn't work so good and-" I say a little scared. "Let me take care of this. Do you buy it?" She asks politely. "Yes,please." So me and Grayson gave her the pajamas and I went to see the jeans. When I got back to him and trying to get my wallet, he says "I took care of this, beautiful." I was in shook. "Grayson, no.." I say worried. "No problem, princess. Let's say it's a present for your birthday." He says with an evil face. I know that this isn't a present. 

We were in the mall for 3 hours and I got some pretty stuffs in here. It was the time to go home. "I had so much fun today Grayson!" I start to laugh so loud, and he too. "I lo-", he was gonna say something but Junno, practically his best friend, take him. "Sorry, just a few minutes." So, there wasn't  minutes, there was hours. So, in our way to home, I stayed alone. But it was okay. 

When we arrived at school, I got in my way home. "Val, wait!" I hear Grayson yelling. "My friend Ju-" , I know what he was gonna say "It's okay Grayson, really." And really, it was okay. "Let me take care of these" he says as he took my shopping bags from my hands.

So, I arrived home, thanking him. "Take care, Grayson. Talk to you later, okay?" I say as I unlock my door. It was 11 p.m. so I made a quick shower and got into bed. But when I was gonna to fall asleep I got a message.

Grayson : Goodnight, beautiful. Sweet dreams -with me- .

Me : Haha, yeah.. Sure. Goodnight.

I kinda like... I love Grayson. He drives me crazy.

So, I hope you like this chapter too. I think I'll be active a while. xoxo