12. The party deal.

"Let's get ready." Michelle says as we start to laugh.

We put on some music, and we started to dance in the mirror. "Gotta take shower." Michelle said. "Okay, I'll wait for you, after I'll take a shower too." I say as I see Michelle giggling. "What? Girl, we're girls. Let's do it together, it's not a big deal!" She say I start to laugh. Maybe isn't a bad idea. I used to do that with Lola. Maybe you think that's weird, but we're best friends at least. She dragged me into her pink bathroom, we also got the music volume at max, we wanted to hear it from the bathroom. 

After this fun bath, we first began with the make up. I don't wear so much make up, just  at important things. I let her to make me my make up, I'm not really good at it, when she's very very good at. 

We finished our make up after of 1 hour of struggling with, and we choose our outfits. I put my outfit on and I see Michelle in shock. "Dayum girl!" She shouts as she put her hands on her mouth, covering it. "Your turn." I say, blushing after her reaction. Some mins after and I see her in her beautiful outfit. "SLAY!!" I shout, nodding after. She has curves like Kylie Jenner, and a attitude you can't have. She was a strong girl, confident and optimist.

Valerie

Michelle

"Okay, Grayson texted me

"Okay, Grayson texted me. He's outside." I tell Michelle. I can see how nervous she is. Yeah, I know how is it. It will be awkward and funny to watch. I give her a last look, an evil smirk showed on my face. I grabbed her hand, heading outside. As we exit the house, the boys weren't in the car. They were at Michelle's door. 

"Oh, wow..." I see Grayson looking at me up and down, making me blushing. "You look great again, Val.." He say as he hug and kiss me. "Look.." I say quietly to Grayson, pointing my look at Michelle and Ethan. They were talking. "Y-you look awes- aw- good t-tonight." Ethan says trying to act cool. "Thanks, Ethan. You look awesome." Michelle giggles and I see Ethan's face turning red. "Let's go." We headed to Gray's... Gray's WOW WTF car. "Girls in the back!" Michelle shouts, dragging be in the back of the car but I cut her "Nope. I'm sitting in the passenger seat, with my boyfriend. 

On the way I heard how Ethan and Michelle were talking. They're perfect for each other. S'cute. "Remember the deal?" I ask Grayson. "I'll never forget this." He say as we start to laugh.

The party was pretty away, we drove 20 mins. As we walk at the party, I smelled the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. "Want something to drink?" Ethan asks us. "No, thanks." I say happy, until the night is getting worse as I see Sierra with her whores group. They noticed us too, so they got closer to me, Grayson, Ethan and Michelle. "Hi there, hotties. Don't look to happy, sluts. I was talking to Gray-Gray and Ethanie." She says in a bitchy tone. 'Ethanie'? Really? "Look, I'm not in the mood to beat your ass,okay? now, leave. Thank you for your company, you can come the next time again with a blow job. The boys really liked it." I say as we made our way to the house.

We danced, drank ( juice, of course. We're good kids.) we laughed, joked... But Grayson wasn't in our group anymore for 30 mins or more. I went to ask a girl if he saw him, it was a girl from Sierra's whores group. Why do I asked her? She was the only one at the party, sober. Beside me and Ethan and Michelle. I don't know about Grayson. "Yeah, he was going upstairs with Sierra. Good luck with that." She says giggling, walking away. My eyes filled with tears, feeling them how they stream down my face. 

I went upstairs, seeing Sierra with Gray's phone in her hand. She was blocking the bedroom door. "What are you doing?" I ask angrily. "Just holding Gray-Gray's phone til he dress up. We had a crazy fu-" but she was cut by Gray's voice "SHE'S LYING SHE BLOCKED ME HERE!" he screams as he hits the door. "Open the door or I'll hurt you." I say as I got closer to her. "Darling, I'll hurt you in ways you don't think that people can hurt." she says but I couldn't help my anger and I punched her jaw, making blood all over the carpet. I got the keys and Gray and Gray's phone and we headed downstairs, outside. 

"Where are Ethan and Michelle?" I asked Grayson. "Uhm, he just sent me a message telling that Michelle is with him at our house. Wink face Wink face Wink face." He says bothered because he had to give me 50 bucks. "Thank you aaaand, let's call an uber, they took the car." I say as I giggle. 

The uber arrived at us, taking me and Grayson at my place. I paid the uber driver, thanked him and went into the house with Grayson. As I walk upstairs, he got me in his arms, running to my bedroom. "No..." I giggle. "We're having fun again." Grayson nods as he pulled my top off. "Do your mother wants to have fun with us?" Grayson laughs as he kiss my neck. "No, she's at work til 8 a.m. and after she immediately leaves for an interview." I say as Grayson pulls his shirt off. He's sucking my neck leaving red spots on it, causing me to moan. So, the fun began.

It was 4 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about how happy Grayson makes me. How protective he is with me. How kind he is. I saw things about him that just his family saw. At school, he was known as a fuck boy, jerk and the coolest. But I saw him like a... I can't describe him. Of course, in a good way. His warm hugs and his soft kisses, his beautiful ways of talking and how he understands you... What's happening in his head? 

•••

So, will something bad happen to Valerie and Grayson? Will Ethan and Michelle be together? Keep reading to find out xoxo