9. Sweet New York

After 1 week, it was the time to go to Lola in New York. I couldn't sleep the all night. I was thinking how great It will be to have Lola and Grayson with me. Just the 3 of us.

It was 11.30 a.m. I packed my stuffs quickly, because in half a hour we had to leave. I went downstairs to mom, waiting for Grayson. I hear knocks on the door. It was Grayson. "Why so fast? You should've been here in 20 mins." I say as I hug Grayson. "I want more time with you." He says and I blush the fuck out. "Mom it's okay if we leave, like... now?" I ask worried, waiting for her response to be 'yes' so bad. "Sure, darling. Take care. And call me when you guys arrive,okay?" My mom say as she hugs me so tight. We tell each other goodbye as me and Grayson are going to the car. Yes, his WOW WTF car. 

In our way, I admire the views.  As I look on the window, I realised that I have to pee. "Gray, I need to pee real quick." I say but his jaw dropped. "We're on a freaking camp." He says and I said 'ok..'. But It wasn't okay. "Grayson, Imma pee in ya car." I say as tears are streaming down my face. I couldn't help myself anymore. He understood and he stopped. I left the door open and I peed behind it. Cars from behind horned at us, making Grayson to shout to the cars "THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE. CONTINUE YOUR DRIVE, BE SAFE!" I laughed the shit out of me. We got back in the car, yes, his WOW WTF car. "That was funny." I say as I start to laugh even harder. The way he protects me. S'cute. 

-

We finally arrived. I called Lola but she wasn't home. We got our room in the hotel we stayed these 2 weeks. It was 10 minutes away from Lola's house. We got in our in the room. I made a quick shower and when I got outside, I was looking for some underwear. But I got scared after I saw Grayson. He got closer to me, whispering "I think you don't need that now." He say as he throws my underwear down. "Do you wanna play this again?" I giggle. "Maybe. Let me be your daddy now." He says, trying to be seductive but he kinda failed. "Grayson, we both know that what you've said was cringe asf." I say and he agreed.

He unwrapped the towel around me. He got  his shirt off. He started to kiss my neck, suking it leaving 2-3 hickeys, after getting down to my belly, but he stopped, looking at me. He kissed my lips slowly. He pushed my in the bed, he was standing up, taking his pants down. "You have to be quiet, princess." He say as he put his palm on my mouth, covering it. I was abstaining not to moan. If his palm wasn't covering my mouth, I could've yell his name so loud. After some mins, he break up the kiss "You're so beautiful, Val.". God, how you can't you resist him..? Some good mins had been passed out, and me and Grayson were shaking so bad, we could've see each others heart beats. We were sweating the shit out of us. 

-

After some hours of 'being good kids', I stayed on Gray's chest, he playing with my hair. It was very relaxing. I heard my phone ringing. I pick up as I see Lola's calling me. "Hey, Lola. Yes. No problem. Okay. See you tomorrow then. Sure, call me.". "Lola isn't home til tomorrow." I say to Grayson. "Yeah, no problem." He says and he grabbed me, hugging me tight. "I love you, Valerie. I really do love you, you knew that, right?" He says and I giggle. "Yeah Grayson, I knew that. I love you too." I say and I kiss his chin.

Grayson's phone started to ring. "This should be Ethan, mom, dad or Cam-" but he stopped, his jaw dropped. "What, who's calling?" I say worried, faking a smile. He couldn't say a word. I took his phone from his hand and I read "Anna". He was still shocked. "Isn't she your-".. "Ex" he said, interrupting me. "Don't pick up, please." He say but I didn't listened to him, so I picked it up. "Hi." I say in a bitchy tone. "Is it another slut of Grayson?" she says making me angry. "Are you talking in the  mirror? I'm his girlfriend. Yeah, his girlfriend." I continue to say in my bitchy tone. "Look here, darling. He just wants to fuck you. I called him because he still loves me. Yeah, he still loves me bitch. Do you want some proofs?" I was gonna to say something, but Grayson took the phone. "Anna, it was a while ago. And the proofs? Are some conversations of us talking when we were together. Fuck off!" His jaw clenched and hanged out the phone and blocking her number.

That shit scared me.

We went outside to some shops. We ate ice-cream, laughed, talked.. A cute walk. I met Bruno Mars, I took a photo with him and asked for an autograph. I thanked him. I've never thought that would happen to me. Bruno Mars Is my male celebrity crush. And Beyonce is my female celebrity crush. I wish I could've meet her too. 

As we walk in NY, i hear Grayson calling my name. "Valerie... Ethan has a crush." I didn't knew why he did told me that. "His crush is you new best friend, Michelle." MICHELLE? Oh my God, my jaw dropped. "Grayson!" I shout at him, causing people to look at us. "Grayson!" I say again, lowering my voice a little "Michelle's crush is Ethan!" We both were surprised and we started to laugh. We couldn't believe that! "Call Ethan, I'll call Michelle. But, let's go to the hotel." He agreed and after some mins, we walked in the hotel room, taking our phones and calling. "Michelle, good news!" I say very happy. I tell her about Ethan and how he have a  crush on her. "WHAT. THE. FRICK. FRACK. DIDDLY. DACK. PATTY. WACK. SNICK. SNACK. CRACK. PACK. SLACK. MACK. QUARTERBACK. CRACKERJACK. BIOFEEDBACK. BACKTRACK. TUMBTACK. SIDETRACK. TIC-TAC. SLAPBACK. NICKELBACK. DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING?" I started to laugh the shit out of me when I heart that. "Text him! He's waiting!" She accepted the challenge. 

Gray's POV

I took my phone out from my pocket and called Ethan. "Hey, man!" I told him everything about Michelle and how she have a big crush on him. "oH WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." he shouts and I start to laugh louder and louder, tears coming down from my eyes. "Text her! She's waiting, man!" I shout and he agreed to text her. S'cute.

Valerie's POV

I got closer to Grayson, kissing him. "We're cool!" He shouts and we're both laughing.

-

We watched TV and because I was bored, I ask Grayson  a stupid question. "Grayon, have you ever been drunk?" I ask, looking at the TV searching for something interesting. He didn't respond and I turn my face to him. Now, this isn't a stupid question anymore. "It's weird. I can't describe the feeling. But when I got drunk, it was the first and the last time. And I didn't got that drunk, I still remember what I have done." He says as he plays with my hair. 

"And what have you done?" I ask, curiously. "I.. Um. Nothing interesting." He says but I don't believe him. "Grayson? Is there something you hide from me? It was a while time ago, right?" I ask worried, but I wouldn't let him to see that I'm really really worried. 

"We were in that pause of our relationship. I was to Ben's party and..." He says and he stopped to play with my hair, putting his face in his palm, with a face like he regretted what he have done.

What did Grayson do when he was drunk at Ben's party? Will be Valerie mad on him? Keep reading to find what happens when Valerie finds out what he have done. xoxo