5. Birthday

Lola the girllllll : What is with this picture, Valerie?

I look at her message and see this photo. Oh my god.

Me : LOLAAAAAAAAAA, I love you!! Thank you!

Lola the girllllll : Happy birthday girlllllllllllll

Me : Thank you again, Lola.

It was my birthday and Lola made a collage with me and her.

I just looked around and I didn't see Cam.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!" I jump off the bed,scared. "GUYSSSSSSSSS , THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I say, trying not to cry. I see Grayson getting closer to me. "Happy birthday, Valerie. You're 17 years old now, and still beautiful even if you got older." And he kissed me. Cameron was 'awwwww' the whole time, but Ethan was 'Why is he getting all the girls?'. "Let's get you home, your mom's waiting for you." Grayson says as we make our way downstairs. I grabbed my things and got to Gray's WOW WTF car. 

We arrived home. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!" My mom shouts as we enter the house. She was holding a cake, a pink cake. "THANK YOU MOM!" I shout as I hug her. "This is your birthday present for me." And she gave me a card with 300$ on it. "Thank you mom." I say shocked. I wish my dad was here. "This is a present from your dad." My dad was a business man so he travel the world. I get to see him once at 3 months. So, it was a big present. I wonder what could that be. When I opened the present, I got in tears. "DAD!" I shout as I start to cry. I really love my dad. "Darling!" I heard him whispering in my ear, he was crying too. "You got so beautiful, Val!" He says with tears in his eyes. "Oh, I guess he's your boyfriend." My dad says and I see him happy. When he first saw Clay, he was very insecure. "I'm Valerie's dad, you can call me Dan." My dad just told Grayson to call him by his name, this never happened. EVER. "Dad, he's not my-" I say but my mom and dad looked very confused. "He's not my boyfriend, yet." I say and Grayson and I laugh. My parents still looked confused. "Darling" my mom says, "go and have fun with Grayson, he got something special for you this day. Lola got her present for you in your bedroom, she got here with her mom, she's going to visit her sick grandma." My mom says as she grabbed shoulder. 

"Goodbye mr. Scott and mrs. Scott!" Gray shouts but my dad yelled at him "Dan and Caroline , young man!" We both started to laugh as we run to Gray's WOW WTF car.

"Can't wait to spend this special day with you, Grayson." I say as grab his leg. 

Our first destination. The mall. "Grayson, you will not buy me things, right?" I say shocked. "Pff, no. I'll not buy you things. I already bought them so.." He says very excited. We held hands to a clothes store, where he bought me a T-Shirt with the letters "G+V" inside a heart. After, we got to eat something and he got me a slice of pizza with birthday candles. S'cute. After, he got me in a shoes store, where he bought me 2 pairs of Converse and 2 pairs of Vans. He got me tiny cute great stuffs. But at least, he got me in a jewelry store. "2935 please" Grayson says to the seller. "Here you go" handing a gold bracelet. 'I love you' wrote on the bracelet and in the back was wrote 'Galerie' as a ship name. "Grayson.." I say shocked and amazed. "You-" but he interrupts me "I love you, Valerie." He says and the seller was 'awwwwwwwww' at us. After 3 hours in the mall, we got at the beach. He handed me a blue bikini to wear, so I was in a dressing room and when I got out, Grayson was looking at me up and down. "You're perfect" he says as I start to blush. 

We spent the day at the beach, and he got me to the place that we have been before. We lay on our backs and watching the stars. I see Grayson getting up and handing me a letter. I open it and I start to read in my mind.

        Valerie, the first day I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry for hurting your arm that day when we first talked to each other. Kinda awkward. I don't have the words to say how much you already mean to me. Be mine.

                                                                                        xoxo Gray-Gray loves you

Oh Jesus, is he asking me to be his girlfriend? "Be mine Valerie. Be my girlfriend. You drive me crazy and I can't help myself around you. I've done things that I couldn't think that I'll to that to someone." He says as he's holding my hands. "I'll be. I love you, Grayson." I say as we start to kiss. "Happy birthday." He say and when I looked up to the sky and I see fireworks. "Did you do that?" I asked Grayson with a big smile on my face. "Everything for you." He say as we continue to kiss.

He got me home, kissed, saying good night to each other. As I enter the house, I lay down on the door, smiling like a retard and biting my lower lip. "She had a good time." I heard mom saying to dad, both of them looking at me. It was kinda awkward and I was blushing. "He's your boyfriend now?" My mom asks and I turn around "Yes,mom! YEEEEs! I mean, yeah. Not a big deal." I say excited, mumble the last part and I start to run upstairs.

It was pretty late so I went to sleep after a warm shower. I was a little cold, but after that shower.. I'm warm now. I barely fell asleep, I couldn't stop thinking at this amazing day.

-NEW MESSAGE FROM GRAYSON<3-

Grayson<3 : I can't stop thinking about you.

Me : Me too. I had a great time with you. :)

Grayson<3 : Go to sleep beautiful, I don't want to see you tired tomorrow. Good night,Val. <3

Me : Good night, Gray. <3

VALERIE AND GRAYSON ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! #Galerie ?