19. The party

It's been like 1 month since I didn't talked to Stephanie and Isabelle. Today, Grayson's parents are leaving for 3 days and tonight it's gonna be a huge party. I went to Gray's house to help him with the food and the decorations. 

I arrived and I see a big white van parked in the front of their house. I see Ethan grabbing 2 or 3 tables from it. "Hey, you really want to impress." I giggle. "Yeah, we always want that..." Ethan says as he handed the tables to Grayson. "Hi, love." Grayson says, kissing my forehead. "Can you put the chips in the bowls, please?" Grayson asks. I nod my head and go straight to the kitchen where on the table were dozens of bags of chips. As I put the chips in the bowls, I thought it's a good idea to call Stephanie and Isabelle, they should come at the party. I called Stephanie, Isabelle should be with her. 

"Hey, Stephanie... Do I disturb?"

"No, I'm fooling around with Isabelle. Why?"

"Tonight it's a party at Gray's pl-"

"Yeah, we're coming. See you there at 9 p.m" 

"Okay, see ya."

Well, that was unexpected. I went in the backyard to see how the boys are doing. 

There was 5 tables with chairs, another table where the drinks and the food is staying.. It was everything cool. "Wanna see something awesome?" Grayson asks me excited as he  wipe his sweat from his forehead. He had a remote control. He pressed a button and the pool started to have rainbow lights. The water was blue, after it was purple, after it was pink and more.  "Niiice." I say as I punch friendly his arm. "Don't dare to punch me again.." Grayson giggles. "Or what?" I start to laugh. I see that he became really serious. He grabbed me on his shoulder and running fast straight to the pool and he jumped in. "Grays- hahahaha". I was mad at him but I was amused too. That was awesome, but why was I mad? "Grayson" I say as I laugh, "I- I lost my earring". I couldn't speak, I was laughing so so hard. We went outside the pool and I see Grayson sad. "I'll buy you another pair of earrings" he says as he kiss me and hug me. "It's okay Grayson, it's just an earring.."

It was 6 p.m and I went home to dress up for the party. 

I made a quick warm shower, dried up my hair and straightened it, put on some make up and after I looked for something to wear. 

Valerie's outfit for the party. *you can not see the shoes, but as shoes Valerie wears some white heels.*

I arrived at Gray's place, it was 8

I arrived at Gray's place, it was 8.43 p.m and people started to come. "Hiiiii" I sing shyly to Grayson. I don't really wear heels because I don't feel confident in them. "You look gorgeous!" Grayson shouts, giving me a peck on my lips. "I want you to meet some friends." Grayson says grabbing me behind my shoulders. A tall, blonde guy with blue ocean eyes, drinking beer "Hi, I'm Travis.", a dark-haired tall boy with green eyes "Louis, nice to meet you" and another tall boy with blonde curled hair "Hi, I'm Bryson". I made acquaintance with them and I let Grayson to stay with them. I was eating some chips at the drinks and food table, when a skinny, tall red-haired girl showed up next to me. "Hi, I'm Ellie." she said as she looks at me with a big smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Valerie. Nice to meet you.". She was cute, at first you could tell that she wants to kill you, but after I talked to her for like 20 mins, she was pretty cool. 

Stephanie sent me a message saying that she is at the party. I told her that I'm with someone and blah blah. 

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" She asks me  with her eyes wide open, like she was a psychopath. "Yeah.." I say pointing my look at Grayson and I see how he was looking at me too, waving to me. I  waved back and I see Ellie covering his mouth. "Nooo, Grayson? Good catch, girl!" This girl was extra. "I- I kinda have a crush on his brother, Ethan..." How many girls do like Ethan? 

After dancing and talking shits like 'I wanna go to fish someday' and 'I wanna dye my hair black back'- wait. "You had black hair?" I shout at her because the music was loud asf. "Yeah, I want it black again!" she shouts back. Sincerely, she looked more good with black hair. We drank some alcohol, we were kinda crazy. "I have an ideeea" I say grabbing her hand, dragging her into the bathroom. "Gray's mom should have black hair dye." I say as I search for it. "Found it!" I put her to stay down on a chair and I started to dye her hair. 

We had so much fun, til I hear Isabelle yelling through the door "Val, Grayson got drunk asf and he's almost dead, i think!". Fuck. Me and Ellie went running to him, outside, and we saw him laying on 2 chairs, his friends laying on the ground. Ellie's hair wasn't finished yet and she still had gloves on. "Grayson!!" I shout at him so he could hear me, the music was too loud. He looked at me but he fell asleep after. I went to Ethan and I told him about Grayson and if he can stop the party, it was enough. It was 1 a.m 

Ellie went to the bathroom washing her hair and Ethan went to help her. I got Grayson up, trying to go with him upstairs in his room. 

I finally got him in his bedroom and I put him in his bed. "I should change his clothes." I mumble as I see his clothes pretty dirty. I changed his clothes, I covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. As I walk away, Grayson asks "can you stay here with me please?" How to refuse him? I laid next to him. "Can you give me a goodnight kiss?" he asks. Even he was smelling like alcohol, I still kissed him. "Thank you". He was like a kid. 

I waited for Grayson to fall asleep, and I see Ethan and Ellie downstairs. "Thank you for helping me." Ellie said and Ethan hugged her but after she ran to her car, she was going to leave by the way. She was really in love with Ethan. 

"Buh!" Someone screams behind my back, grabbing my hands. I turned around and I see that Stephanie and Isabelle were still here. "We're leaving, if you wonder why we're still here" Isabelle giggles. I led them outside and when they were going to get in the car, they stopped coming at me. "Valerie, we..."

•••

What are Isabelle and Stephanie gonna to say to Valerie? It's something scary, something sad, something happy..? Keep reading to find out! xoxo