10. Long time no see

"We were in that pause of our relationship. I was to Ben's party and..." He says and he stopped to play with with my hair, putting his face in his palm, with a face like he regretted what he have done.

I was worried. He took a breath and he continued. "It was the first day after we had our fight. Ben invited me to his party. I accepted, I thought I'll feel better. I was broken. Feeling so bad about myself. As I arrived there, I drank just whiskey or vodka, I forgot what that was. I felt dizzy. All I wanted was just to forgot about our fight. There was this girl Noelle, she was pretty. She flirted with me, teasing me. We... We got upstairs in a room, locking the door behind us. We fucked, Valerie. But I couldn't take my mind off of you. That was a senseless fuck..." He says but a tear was falling down my check. "It's... It's okay Grayson. I mean, it was a pretty long time ago." I say and I see his face lighten up. He kissed me, soft. "Let's go to sleep, tomorrow we'll have a great time with Lola so.." I say and Grayson adds "Yeah, you're right." We closed the TV and we started to sleep.

The next morning. Oh, Jesus. I forgot to call mom. She's at work now, I'll text her.

Me : Hey, mom. Sorry for not calling you yesterday. After me and Lola seen each other after a long time, we stayed together all the day so.. I'm sorry. xx

Mom : No problem, darling. Take care. One question..

Me : sure.

Mom : are you sleeping in the same bed with Grayson?

Me : No, we have different rooms.

What a liar I am. 

It was 10.30 a.m. I made myself some cereals, after I got in the shower. After this good shower, I dressed myself and I woke up Grayson. "Gray, Lola texted me. She wants us at her place." I say as I kiss his cheek. He got up, showered and dressed up. We got in our way to Lola's place.

After 10 mins, we arrived. She had an apartment now. We knocked on the door and Lola opened it. "LOLA!" I shout as she shouts my name. I jumped in her arms and we fell down. "How much I missed you!!!!!" She shouts and I shouted that too. "Hi!" Grayson says and we look up how lonely he stood here. We couldn't help so we laughed. 

We talked about what happened in NJ , also what happened in NY... We got out for a walk, ate ice-creams, pizza, drank orange juice and so many fun things.

This day was long. Me and Grayson arrived in the hotel at 11 p.m. We got in our room, showered and we were sleeping already. We were very tired because Lola got us at a gym. 

Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter is pretty short. I swear this is the only short chapter I'll ever write. xoxo