26. Sins

"What are we doing here?" I ask him pretty worried. 

"Sit down, I'm making pancakes." He says as he went to the bathroom. I sit on a chair where a cup of water was sitting on the table with a spoon on it. I didn't drink it, I just looked at it. 

PLAY THE SONG!  

I looked up and saw Ethan without a shirt on me. I don't know why I was blushing and smiling awkwardly. I know what we both had to do, something we didn't finished. 

I got up from the table and got next to him. I didn't say nothing, just biting my bottom lip. The heat between us was uncontrollably. He just turned off the oven and after just smacking his lips onto mine. He got me in his arms, caring me into the bedroom, throwing me in the bed. I just got immediately undressed as we both wanted to end this thing. 

We were pretty angry. It feels good but we both are thinking about the loved ones.. After feeling my body wet because of Ethan's kisses, he looked at me, stopping. "Valerie, I'm not gonna regret this." he says as our eyes fills with tears. Why it was this thing our problems solution? We didn't finished what we started, we were too drunk. He barely found my boobs, confusing them with my eyes. 

I was rubbing his back as he's doing his job. For sure I left some scars on his back. I couldn't stop shaking, we were both red and wet, sweat streaming down our faces. He got slower, so we could calm down a little. "Moan my name, baby." He says rubbing my lips with his thumb and I start to suck it. "E-Ethan" I could barely say a thing, my voice was cracking. 

My view was blurry but I could see Ethan's face expressions as he's close to me. He's giving me pecks on my lips sometimes, and it feels like it's burning. This is just Erica's fault. 

-

It was morning and I woke up next to Ethan who was sleeping. I went to the kitchen and I took some red wine to drink. I texted my mom that I'm at Gigi, an old friend of mine. I told the same thing to Grayson as tears were streaming down my face. I drink my red wine as I hear footsteps. It was Ethan, sleepy Ethan, rubbing his eyes. He sat in the front of me, laying his head on the table. We both felt how we felt nothing. It was.. It ended. "I'll take you home. Just go dress yourself up." He says and I immediately put my clothes on. 

All the way we didn't say nothing. 

"Thanks." I say as I got to exit his car but he grabbed my hand, stopping me. "Friends?" he asks. "Friends." I say back. 

Home was no one so it was a good time to take a long bath, as my mom hates when I stay 1 hour in the bath hub.

I didn't see Ethan around me, I even fell asleep and I dreamed about my dog who died 2 years ago. No one will forget you Jo Jo Pink Boss Cupcake Doggy.

I texted Grayson after he finished the school. I needed him. 

He arrived and when I opened the door, I immediately jumped in his arms hugging him so tighter that my arms hurts. I kissed him like I've seen him after years. "Whoa- Valerie." He giggles, and after I see his big bright smile, I just realized how much I do love Grayson and how fast I forgot about- fuck. I just reminded this again.

•••

What will happen next? Something with Erica? Something with the nights where everything got confused  by Erica? Keep reading to find out.

I just wrote 2 chapters today, again. Because, why not. But I have to promise myself that I'll post slowly.