13. Heartbroken

So, how you see from the chapter's name, something bad's happening. Oops.

Grayson's POV

So, at 7.30 a.m. I left Valerie's house, without waking her up. She was still sleeping. God, she's so beautiful... I get up in my car, starting to drive to home. As I arrive, I see Ethan is alone. He said she left, she had to be home and that they had fun too, the all night. 

I showered, changed my clothes and I laid on the bed, watching TV. I was really bored. I got a message, it should be Valerie, maybe she woke up. My eyes got wide opened as I see a message from an unknown number.

unknown: or you broke with valerie, or i'm gonna beat her ass like fiona's. im serious baby. if you dont want her hurt, just do what i told ya. kisses beautiful xoxo

I was really angry after that text, my eyes filled up with tears. I didn't wanted my baby hurt. And if I tell her or someone else, Sierra will do something more bad to my Valerie.

my Valerie: it's 2 p.m. and i miss you :(

I already forgot about what Sierra said.

me: baby, i have to go to the market with E and Cam and after going to eat some pizza with my parents. see you at 7 p.m.?

my Valerie: Of course, my place. mom isn't home ;) ;) ;)

me: i got it babe. see ya

She was driving me crazy.

-

After the day out with the family, I texted Valerie that I'm at her door. She told me to come in and that I'll find her in her bedroom. I do as she wants. 

When I opened the door, she was just in her underwear. "You're already hot." she way as she took by my short, dragging me in her bed. Her soft skin was my bed of thoughts. Her heart beats were the music to my ears, her moans, screaming my name were filling up my heart. Her sparkly eyes, brown sparkly eyes looking at me, giving me a feel like my stomach burn. Her nails rubbing my skin, giving me goosebumps, her legs wrapped around me like she don't wanna me to leave... She was like art.

It was 3 a.m. and we couldn't sleep. We were both thinking, I don't know about what she was thinking, but I was thinking about Sierra's texts. "Val, I love you. I love you so fucking much." Every time I tell her that she's beautiful or when I say how much I love her, her face got red and is so cute. After some minutes, I put myself together.

Valerie's POV

I see how he got up, very sad. I didn't know what happened. I see how tears streamed down his face. I start to wipe away his tears, but the tears kept falling and falling. "Shh, shh Grayson. Tell me what is it.." I say as my heart broke as I see him that sad. "We don't work. We have to break up." Grayson said as he jumped from the bed, putting his clothes back on him. "Wh-what? You just told me you fucking love me 15 mins ago!" I scream at him, grabbing his hand of sadness. I was holding his hand so tight that I left some red lines on his hand because my nails got into his skin. "Don't make this harder, Valerie!" He shouts as he push me away. I start to cry harder, my legs were shaking. I was punching Gray's back as he headed downstairs, but he couldn't feel anything. I was so weak. I wasn't strong anymore.

"Fine! I don't know why you've done this, but both of us will be suffer in our rooms! You don't want that Grayson!" I scream at him in pain, but he already exited the door. I went upstairs, in my bedroom, again. I closed the door, laying my back on it, crying.

 I closed the door, laying my back on it, crying

My legs were weak, so I went in my bed. His perfume was on my pillow. How much I wanted to smell and hug that pillow, I hesitated. I tried to fall asleep, but my sights continued.

Grayson's POV

I'm a jerk. How could... I wanted to hit something so bad. 

unknown: nice job. sierra kisses u

She's a bitch. She's a bitch, really. But I feel like I had to end this. She was getting in troubles just because of me. I'm an useless person...

I arrived home, in tears. I headed up in my bedroom. Ethan and Cameron were still awake. They were sitting on the couch. "Sup bro?" Ethan asks but I don't respond as I walk upstairs. "He's not looking too good." I hear Cameron saying. As I entered my room, I started to break things.

Cameron's POV

"What is happening up there?" My mom asks scared as she gets out of her bedroom. "I think something happened with him and Valerie." I say as I'm thinking if it's a good idea to go up there... Let him alone, he needs that.

Gray's POV

I'm breaking down in pieces along with the water glasses I broke. As I broke up things, because this is the only thing I know to do, I see a picture of Valerie, smiling. I fell down on my knees, hugging the photo, screaming at it "YOU DON'T DESERVE ME! YOU JUST DON'T DESERVE ME!".I didn't care if someone is hearing me. I got up in my bed, trying to sleep... Under my pillow is her bandana, still smelling like her shampoo. I tried so hard to sleep, but I couldn't...

The next day. I walk downstairs to eat something. My eyes were red and I had scratches on my face. I sat down and my mom gave me some pancakes and milk. "A-are you okay?" I hear mom asking me a stupid question. "Yes! Don't you see?!" I say faking I'm happy. "Note the sarcasm." I add. "It's about Valerie?" Cameron asks and I start to cry, laying my head on the table. I get up, punching in the table, as I walk upstairs I hit the walls. 

Valerie's POV

The next morning I get out of my bed, looking in the mirror and seeing how bad I do look after how much I cried. My hair looked messy. I went downstairs where my mom gave me some cereals. I didn't wanted to eat anything. "Baby girl..." My mom says hugging me,  and I start to cry again. My eyes hurt, I cried too much.

I went upstairs in my room again and texted Lola and Michelle... 

•••

This chapter is really really sad. Also, I wanted to say sorry because I changed the POV's so many times. What will happen the next month when they'll get back to the school? Is Valerie seeing him again til the school starts? You'll find out in my next chapters, keep reading. xoxo