22. I'm the winner

I ran outside after i changed my clothes, Jessie waiting for me outside. "She's not at work, she is in the park." Jessie says, ready to beat Erbitcha ass.

We arrived there, spotting her and.. Grayson?! 

I'm going straight to them, Jessie next to me. We were both angry. "What the fuck?" I say, my hands crossed. I see Erbitcha starting to laugh after she turns her back to me. "What's that funny-" I say and I try to go and beat her ass, but Grayson stopped me. I look at him annoyed, don't knowing why he's defending her. "Fuck that." I turn around and went home to pick up some stuffs and going to Jessie's place. "He's every time like that. He likes to see me mad." I say as I try to find something for sleeping. I stopped, my heart aching. 

I turned around, pretty shocked. "What if..." I say as I sit down on the bed. "Do you think that Grayson is still felling something for her?" she asks, my heart aching more. "It's been like 30 mins and he's not here. What if he's with her? Right now? Walking on the street?" my eyes got filled with water, what if I'm right? 

I got some stuffs and went to Jessie's car. In our way, we spot Grayson with Ellie on that coffee bar where that slut is working. They were sitting on a table, outside. Grayson spotted the car, and Jessie stopped, Grayson coming at us. Erbitcha is still laughing. Is she retarded or something? Grayson waited for me to open the car's window, but Jessie opened it from her side. "Valerie." Grayson calls for me. "I'm not getting back to her." Tears were streaming down my face, I didn't know what to believe. "I'm explaining her that she's nothing for me, just a bad memory." I didn't say nothing, begged Jessie to go to her house faster. 

We arrived, still thinking about what is going on. 

My phone got crazy, Grayson is texting me.

Gray♥ : Hey, are you okay?

Gray♥ : Did you eat something?

Gray♥ : Do you need something?

Gray♥ : Tell me if something bad happens..

I didn't respond his messages.

"Come one, say something to him. He's maybe very worried." Jessie says, hugging me by a side. "Okay, just because you told me." I say but when I was going to text him, she took my phone from my hands. "You call him." He says with no expression on her face. It sounds very annoying, but fine. "Okay, just give me the phone."

I called him 2 times, but he didn't respond. I'll just text him.

Me: Gray, I'm fine. 

Grayson's POV

She's not even replying my texts back. 

I was thinking just about her, if she's okay.. But she doesn't give a fuck about me. 

I went to my car, heading to a club. I needed some time. 

I just drank glass after glass of alcohol. I was dizzy. I was laying on a couch, when a girl who looked like someone I know started to dance for me and kiss me. When my look wasn't blurry anymore, I see Erica. I tried to get her away from me, but because I was drunk I was very very weak. 

Valerie's POV

"Fuck..." Jessie mumbles. "What?" I say confused. "Something wrong happened?". "Girl, a friend of mine said that Grayson got drunk and a girl is harassing him." Jessie says, looking at me very mad. She was gonna to beat Erica's ass. "Let's go" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to her car. 

As we went in the club, we spotted Erica and Grayson trying to get rid of her. I ran to her, grabbing her by her hair and punching her. "Fucking slut!" I shout as I punch her. Everyone in the club was "OOOOOH"ing at us. Finally, a barista came to stop us. It was such a big satisfaction to see Erbitcha laying on the floor, full of blood. 

Jessie hit Erbitcha too, we were doing such a good team. She helped me to carry Grayson to the car. She dropped us at Grayson's apartment. 

I changed Grayson's clothes and I laid him on the bed on his back. I try to calm him down as he told me "I'm not like that Valerie..". He started to cry, I hate to see him like that. It's just my fault because I didn't listen to him. "Shh, shh... It's okay, I know." I say rubbing his forehead. I gave him a goodnight kiss, waiting next to him to fall asleep so I can go to the bathroom. 

-

The next morning, Grayson waked me up. "Hi there.." Grayson says. He was pretty sad about last night and I wanted to show him that that wasn't his fault. I got closer to him and kissed him. "I'm sorry-" but I interrupted him. "I'm sorry" I say, laying my head on his chest, hugging him. "It's just my fault, I-" I tried to continue what I had to say, but he grabbed my face, kissing me. "It was the fault of both." he says, rubbing my cheeks. 

"You got her in hospital." Grayson laughs as we eat. After we laughed and talked... "Grayson, why were you defending her, and not me?" I mumble. "I was defending you. I don't want you to get hurt by her!" He says as he search for something on his phone. After he found what he was searching for, he showed me a picture from Erica's instagram showing her and Grayson, at the club with the caption 'having fun with my love life xx'. I got angry. Very angry. 

I took out my phone and texting Erica. 

Me: Or you delete the photo from the club, or you'll regret. 

After some minutes, she replied. 

Erbitcha: If I delete the photo, will you leave me alone?

Is she scared of me or something? Let's see.

Me: Hmm... are you willing to do everything to escape from me? :)

Just some seconds passed away and she already replied.

Erbitcha: yes, yes of course i'll move away from you devil 

She's traumatized. 

Me: send me some photos when you get better and go to Australia, kisses

Erbitcha: just leave me!!!111!

I laughed all the conversation, reading and reading it again and again. "Let me see" Grayson pouts. I showed him the conversation and we laughed, we couldn't breathe.

•••

Is really Erica afraid of Valerie? And is she really moving to Australia? Keep reading to find out xoxo.

So, I'll update this book once a week on a random day.  I have so many things on my head right now. School is killing me fr.