8. Seeing you again

It's been a month. A month I didn't talked to Gray. I recovered myself, little by little. The school starts tomorrow and I don't want to go. What if I see Grayson telling his friends how he broke my heart? 

-

The next day. School. My mom drove me to the school. I see Michelle welcoming me. She is Lola's cousin. "Hey! So sad Lola moved. Seeing you without her is paranormal." She say as we both laugh. She was 17 too. "So, see you at lunch?" She asks and I accepted. We make our way to our class. We had English class where Grayson had this class too. As I enter in the classroom, I see Grayson in our bench. It was our bench. He was waiting for me to go there. He looked at me up an down. There was a bunch of girls around him, teasing him. Gross.

I went in bench with Michelle, and I see Grayson looking at me, rolling his eyes and turned around to his girls. "Did Gray-Gray broke your heart? So sad. Are you gonna cry, 'princess'?" She say as she and her crowd of bitches laugh around Grayson. "Leave or I'll meet you outside. So we'll see who's crying then." I say as I stand up, angry. She leaves. Wow, Grayson. If he was really sorry, he had been do something.

After English class, me and Michelle went outside, eating our lunch. We laugh, joking... but the day got like shit  after I see Grayson with so many girls. Ugh. I'm not jealous. "Grayson wants to you to be jealous. He wouldn't tweet every day 2 weeks ago about how much he loves you." If she wants me to be jealous, let's play. "You have to make him jealous." Michelle said with a evil face. I really liked her idea.

After school, we got to my house. "So, we need a hot boy. Maybe you don't know but all them boys like you from school. What about Ryan?" She say as my jaw dropped. "Ryan? Ryan Hentel? No no no no. He's to ADSGDFYRGHRFHD". I say with my eyes wide open. "Too late, I texted him. Oops." She says with her evil face. I freaking love her. "OMG" she shouts. "What?!" I shout too. "I just texted him if he wants to be you fake boyfriend. Maybe you didn't know he's my cousin. If he say something about that your relationship with him is fake, I'll tell his mom about our secret." She says and we both laugh. "So he said 'okay'." No way.

So, Michelle invited him to my house and we talked about our  little fake relationship. "Why I can't have you for real?" He say with a dog face. Jesus, he was hot.

-

So, the next day at school, I see Grayson with a girl named Dianne, kissing her in the school hallway. Not a problem. I was alone, but Ryan got outside from a class. Imagine that in a dramatic scene. My hair in the wild wind ( yeah, wind in school. ). He clenched his jaw as he saw me with Ryan fucking Hentel. Ryan grabbed my hand, and his other hand on my back he kissed me. Oh Grayson, he was angry asf. All them eyes were on me and Ryan. I was feeling like a freaking queen. 

-

Me and Ryan stayed together all the day at school. He got me home in his JESUS CHRIST car. When I arrived home and unlocking my door, Grayson wrapped his arms around me, turning me around and kissing me. It was a hungry kiss. We both missed that. I knew it wasn't okay what we're doing. !PLAY THE DAMN SONG! "Ain't nobody taking my baby." I hear Grayson whispering in my ear.

He got me upstairs in my bedroom. He got his shirt off, and mine too. We were heated. I feel how angry he was. He was scratching my back, leaving scars on my back. He got undressed, and I got too, with my underwear on. I sit on his lap as I kiss him. He opened my bra, and I see his eyes shining. He made me blush. "You're so beautiful, Valerie." He says and I blush harder. 

We've done it. I wasn't a virgin anymore. Sincerely, I wanted to lose something special like this with him. 

After 2 hours of 'having fun', he explained to me "Look, Valerie. I was a stupid, Clay was right.. Yes, my friends Bryan and Cole told me that I can't fall in love. And I told them that I can. So they choose you as a weak person. I accepted the dare. They would give me 50 bucks and I got em. But after 2 days, I was falling for you. I've done so many things for you. I can't leave you. You're the only  one I love, beside my mom, sister, brother, aunt Cassie-" he says as I see tears in his eyes. "Oh, Grayson... I'm sorry for being extra. I should've listen to you." I say as I lay my down to his chest, hearing his heart beats. 

We were to lazy to dress up, but we got our underwear on. We can't stay undressed all the time. "I missed you." Grayson whispers in my ear, kissing my head after. "Are we gonna have fights like that from now?" I say as I touch his perfect abs. "We have to try not to." He says very worried. "So, are we gonna leave next week? The school have that trip next week for 2 weeks and we can go to Lola." He says and I kiss him. "Yes!" I shout. Like he was proposing me or something. 

He had to leave after, it was 7 p.m. and his mom was worried where is he, because he didn't came home after school and she wanted him to help her with something on the computer.

All I can do is just to think about Grayson. I really care about him.

-

Gray's POV

In my way to home, I was thinking just about Valerie. How much I missed her kisses and her eyes and her body and her everything. She really means so much to me. Why? She forget me after what I've done to her. I was a jerk. God, how much you can miss a person? 

I arrived home, my mom yelling at me after I helped her showing her how to open the browser. Ugh, these moms. "Why you didn't called for help from Ethan or Cameron?" I ask very mad. "You're the smartest person in this house, darling." My mom say and I blush. "MOM!" I hear Cameron and Ethan shouting, and I start to laugh. 

I went upstairs, face timing with Valerie. I missed those type of calls. I missed her.

-

Valerie's POV

After he arrived home and helping her mother with the stupidest and easiest thing you can do on a computer, I face timed with Grayson. I missed long late night calls with him. His stupid dirty jokes always make me cringe. 

I missed him.

So, Valerie is again in  a relationship with Grayson. #GalerieIsBack 

What will happen when they'll got to Lola, in New York? Keep reading to find out! xoxo