17. New faces

So, it's been like 3 months and it's finally summer break. Jack texted me about his best friend from LA and that he wants me to meet her. So, I went to his place. Grayson was visiting his cousin and same Cameron so I called Ethan to come with me. We were in his car and we headed to Jack's house. In my surprise, Ethan and Jack were good friends.

So, we arrived and I knocked on the door. Jack opened it and behind him was standing a cute, tiny girl with brown hair. We entered in the house and me and Ethan made acquaintance with the mysterious girl. "Hi, I'm Valerie and he's my boyfriend's brother." I say as I shake hands with her. "Come one, let's sit down. I know the best movie to watch : Carrie." he says looking for the movie in his computer. 

Ethan's POV

So, I meet Isabelle, Jake's LA bff. She was cute, yeah... Cute. "So, Isabelle... Tell me more about yourself."

Valerie's POV

So, as we watch the film, I pinched Jack's arm. "Look there!" I whisper as I point our looks to Ethan and Isabelle. They were talking about them. S'cute.

I really liked the movie so after we said goodbyes to each other. It was the time to go home. "I'm really happy to meet you." She says with a big smile on her face, looking at Ethan. "See you guys tomorrow?" She asks and we shake our heads. "Sure." I say as Jack hugs me and after I hugged Isabelle. "Bye Ethan.." I see how Isabelle bite her lower lip as she give Ethan a flirty look. 

In the car, Ethan kept smiling. "Someone likes Isabelle..." I sing. "Shut up!" he giggles. "Tomorrow my cousin Stephanie comes in town from Europe." He stopped the car, we were in the front of his house. "St-Stephanie?" He says shocked. I knew he knows her, was there something between them? "Uhm, yeah. Stephanie." He didn't say nothing and we walked to his house. "So, Grayson arrived home, right?" I ask, being still curious why he acted like that in the car. "Yeah, he just sent me a message when we left Jack's home." A day without him, it's like the day without sun or the night without stars or the moon. 

"Graysooooon!" I shout as I enter the house, he waiting for me. I hug him tight and kissed him. "Ethan has a crush and he was pretty shocked when I told him that my cousin Stephanie is coming in the town.." I whisper to Grayson, both laughing. I told him about Isabelle. Ethan was in his room, he was really quiet.

-

The next day, me and my mom were waiting in the airport for Stephanie. I really love Stephanie, she was my favorite cousin. We waited 1 hour for her plane to arrive and my eyes got wide open when I saw a skinny, brown haired with a big smile on her face. "STEPHANIE!" I shout as I run to her. I got into her hard and we fell down, still hugging. 

In our way to home, I tell Stephanie "Hey, Steph... I know you know Ethan. He was acting really weird when I told him that you're coming in town.." I see her rubbing her thumbs, looking down. "Y-yeah. Just, nothing. We just know each other. Maybe he was acting weird because anything else, I guess." What's wrong with people these days?

In the front of my house was waiting Grayson and Ethan. "Grayson? It's that you? How much you've changed!" Stephanie screams as she runs to Grayson to hug him. They were very close after she left NJ and went to Europe. "You don't look bad, Ethan.." She says but she don't hug him. Ethan faked a smile and went inside, helping my mom and Stephanie With luggage. 

"Honey! I have to go fast to the super market, I forgot to buy the milk!" She shouts but I start to laugh. She needs some milk. Grayson went to the bathroom and I went to my room to change my clothes. As I made my way downstairs, I stopped as I hear Ethan and Stephanie talking about something. "It's been a while, Steph..." I could hear Ethan. "Do you still feel something?" and I hear Isabelle asking. "I told you, it's been a while." and they stopped, remaining in silence. "Everything okay here?" I ask as I sit on the couch. "Yeah, maybe I should go, some friends called me." Ethan says and he leaves saying nothing after.

"Weird.." I sing. We both laugh and Grayson came behind me, hugging me. "Guys, take yourselves a room, please." Stephanie says as she imitate a vomiting sound, holding her nose. "Where's Ethan?" Grayson asks. "We don't know, he told us that some friends called him so he left." I say. "What if he is seeing Isabelle?" Grayson giggles and we see how Stephanie's face got red. "I'm upstairs if you need something." Stephanie says as she go upstairs. "Another weird person." I sing again.

-

Later, Jack called me to hang out me, Steph, Ethan, Grayson and he. Great idea. "Wait!" I shout to him through the phone "Was Ethan to your place today?" I ask Jack. "Nope. Why?" He asks worried. "Oh, nothing. I don't know if he will come, he's hanging out with some friends now." I say and after I said goodbye to him, getting ready. I knock on Stephanie's room and she told me to come in. "Let's go to hang out, me, a girl Isabelle, Jack and Grayson." I was sure that Ethan will come but after their conversation between them I didn't tell her, so she will come. "Yeah, sure. I'll be ready in 15 mins." I left her room and went to the bathroom, washing myself and after dressing me up.

After 30 mins we all were ready. I got a message from Ethan.

Ethan: So, are you and Grayson ready?

Me: Yeah, we are leaving the house now.

Of course I didn't tell him that Steph's coming. 

In our way, we put some music in the car, dancing and singing. 

We finally arrived to Jack's place, and as we enter his house, Ethan's face got pale, same as with Steph's. I was gonna die, I was laughing hard loud inside me. 

Ethan's POV

JESUS CHRIST, VALERIE'S A REALLY EVIL PERSON. I like Isabelle, and Steph's my ex, and I don't know, I think I still like her. I don't know! It's complicated... What am I doing now?

Valerie's POV

!PLAY THE SONG AND LISTEN TO IT, YES I'M FORCING YOU, *it will make more sense if you listen to it more than 1 minute, maybe even from the start.*We all headed to Ethan's car when he put a song that made me laugh my shit off. I think there was something between Steph and him. "Addicted to my ex" - the song started and I see Ethan a little mad and Stephanie telling him "Nice song Ethan." She says pissed. What was more funny it was that she was sitting in the passenger seat and Isabelle was pretty jealous. "We can change the seats if you're not feeling good there!" Isabelle shouts and I couldn't help myself, I laughed, I laughed hard loud. 

•••

So, you met Isabelle ( Jack's bff ) and Stephanie ( Ethan's ex, wow ). Will he choose a girl? What is he gonna do? Will Stephanie move in NJ again? What's happening, no one knows. Keep reading to fin out xoxo.

Also, I wanna say sorry because I'll update the story with just one chapter a day, no more 2-3 chapters per day because the school started recently and yeah..