27. Thank God

"Valerie? Are you still there?" I hear mom shouting behind the bathroom's door. How did I get here? "Valerie!" She shouts again. I rub my eyes as I get out of the bath tub. "Y-yeah, I'm getting out.." I say, after wrapping a towel around my body. "You're there for 2 hours, someone's waiting for you." my mom shouts again and again. "I can hear you, you don't have to shout every single time." I grab my phone and I see it's 6.30 p.m and I have a message from Grayson.

Gray♥ : I need you to help me with the food :(

Gray♥ : Nvm babe, Ellie's here

What is happening here? 

I went to my room where Grayson was waiting for me sitting on my bed. "Hi, so glad you're still alive!" he says with fake excitement. I giggle and I kiss him. I grab some home clothes but Grayson interrupts me. "Whoa. Are you wearing this to the party?" He laughs. Party? What party? "Excuse me? How much did I sleep?" I ask confused. "Don't ask stupid babe. This is the party for Ethan and Ellie." He laughs. "What?!" I shout, hugging him so tight. "You're really happy for them, don't ya?" he says and we both laugh.

I got dressed up and on our way to Gray's house I just thought about that freaking weird dream. Fuck, thank God. "Anything okay?" He asks me as he see me full of thoughts. "I've never been so happy in my life, Grayson. I love you." I say as I grab his left and and kissed it. "I love you too." Grayson says smirking at me. 

We arrived to the party and there were almost dozens of people. I see Ellie and I run to her, ready to tell what dream I had, but behind her was standing Ethan and this was awkward for me. "Nevermind, I'll tell you later" I say hugging her. "What about me? Not even a 'hi'? " Ethan asks as we used to hug too everytime we saw eachother. "My fault" I fake a smile as this was super super super awkward. "You okay?" Ethan asks me as he see me with my eyes wide open and my mouth as a straight line, faking a smile, looking like a freaking monster. "Yup" I say stopping immediately from hugging me. "All right.." he says confused. 

It was pretty late and people started to head home. I told everyone 'bye-bye's but someone stopped me as I wanted to go in the house. "Please God, not Ethan, not Ethan." I repeat in my mind. I turned around and I saw Erica, a feel of deja-vu got me and goosebumps. 

"Looking great tonight. See you tomorrow at school." She says winking at me and after leaves. Wait, at school? She's not moving  here, right?

Me and Ellie were staying in one of the bedrooms, ready to tell her about my dream. I had to get it out. 

I told her everything, detailed. And, when I mean everything detailed... Every thing detailed. 

"Jesus Christ, this is a little cringe.." Ellie says after I told her my dream. "And now, I can't stop thinking about this dream." I say as I shake my head. "You don't like Ethan, right?" she asks me but I was gonna tell her obviously a big 'no' but Grayson came in the room pretty mad. "Nice, you like my brother." Grayson says after immediately exiting the room angry. "What?" Ethan asks confused. "Let's find Grayson, he must be gone and I'll explain everything to you guys." I say worried. 

On our way I see Ellie pretty upset. She thought I like Ethan. "Ellie, stop looking like this. I'll never date Ethan and I don't like him!" I shout making Ethan giggle as I sounded pretty bad. "You mean that I'm ugly?" Ethan asks faking crying. "Shut up." I say, laying my head on the window. 

It's been pretty late, 3 a.m and we didn't found Grayson. I tried to call him but nothing, even texting him. I was afraid for a thing. When he's angry, he's not thinking  so good.. He need to find a way to hurt me back, If I hurt him. 

"Ethan, is he.." Ellie asks but Ethan nods making me more afraid. "Is he with Erica?" I ask putting my face on my palms. "I don't know, we should head back home." Ethan says but I wasn't okay to go back home without Grayson, but I had to. 

I couldn't sleep, Grayson wasn't home yet. It's been like 1 hour and a half. Ellie was laying next to me and I tried to get up not waking her up, but I failed. "What are you doing pretty lady?" she asks, still with her eyes closed. "I'm not okay without Grayson, I have to find him." I say putting a jacket on. "So cute girl, go get him!" she shouts, maybe not realizing what I and what she said. 

I went downstairs and I heard Ellie screaming for me not to go, Ethan  hearing her from the next bedroom. I ran faster outside and hiding in some plants. They gave up after searching for me. "Nice, now's raining." I say as I get up from the plants and search for Grayson.

On the ground I see a wet piece of paper with an address on. Is that Erica's address? I have to find out. 

•••

So, I changed my mind. I'll post twice a day per week. 

Is that address Erica's ? Keep reading to find out xoxo