23. Popcorn time

So, the worst time of the year has arrived. 

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. Rubbing my eyes, trying to wake myself up, I turn off my alarm who messed my entire day. I see that it's 6.15 a.m and I can feel tears in my eyes as I go to my bathroom, thinking why is the world so bad. That happens to me everytime, school gets me depressed. I turn on the warm water to wash my soft skin, wanting to sleep so bad.

I washed my teeth, dried my hair, brushing it and got it into a bun. I was too lazy to flat it with my flat iron. I got dressed up and I looked at my watch and see that's 7.30 a.m so Grayson should call me to pick me up. 

I got downstairs, my mom trying to keep her awake. "Thank you." I say as I kiss her cheek, grabbing my lunch. 

Outside, Grayson was waiting for me in his WOW WTF car. I got in and we didn't say a word, we were tired and we barely moved our lips to say "Hi" and "Good morning."

Hand in hand with Grayson, I enter in the school seeing that Ellie was waiting me on my locker. I told 'bye' to Grayson and I headed to Ellie as he went to his friends. 

"Hey.." I say, opening my locker. "You pretty tired." Ellie giggles. "Yeah, I'm not a morning person." I pout, in my mind I was swearing the school.

We both had Math and we stayed together in bench. The teacher went in the classroom, starting his lesson, nothing interesting. Bo-ring. 

After school, Ellie and I headed to my house, same as Grayson. "So, how much do you guys have together?" Ellie asks, trying to make some conversation in our way. I looked confused at Grayson, and we both started to laugh. "Um, did I say something wrong?" Ellie asks. "No" I laugh "It's just that.. we don't know." I laugh more louder, same as Grayson. "What matters is that we're together.." Grayson says, grabbing my left leg as he's driving. 

We arrived to my house, calling for my mom as we enter in, but she's not home. I throw away my backpack as Grayson and Ellie sits on the couch. "Do you guys want something to eat?" I ask them but they said both 'no'. "Jesus, one hour without food and I'm dead." I say giggling. Some humans are weird. 

They turned on the TV and we watched some shows. I was eating popcorn and I remembered that Ellie likes Ethan. "So, Grayson.. Why don't you call Ethan to come over? Maybe he's  bored, poor Ethan.." I smirk, giving an evil look to Ellie as she was so mad at me but I knew that deep inside her she loved the idea.

"I just texted him and he said that he's on his way." Grayson says, paying so much attention to a girl on the TV who was dancing on a pole. "Jesus." I giggle, pieces of popcorn falling from my mouth wich made me laugh louder and spitting popcorn everywhere. I'm so funny even if I don't try. "Gross" they both say, Grayson heading to bathroom, me trying to clean the couch and my clothes from wet popcorn pieces. 

As I clean myself and Grayson is upstairs in the bathroom and Ellie doing nothing, someone knocked on the door and I knew it was Ethan so I told Ellie to open the door. 

Grayson went down and helped me to clean that mess. "Did Ethan come?" Grayson asks me, pointing my look on the front door where Ellie and Ethan were talking. "Close the damn door!" I shout, Grayson giggling. 

I cleaned the couch and the carpet and we sat again on the couch. "Let's play dare or dare." I say, me and Grayson giggling after looking to Ethan and Ellie. "I ask!" Me and Ellie both shout but I was faster than her. "Fuck you." Ellie mumbles. 

"Ellie, dare or dare?" I ask her, she was trying to tell that she's not playing but I immediately I continued "Dare, nice choice. I dare you to kiss Ethan." I say rubbing my palms like and evil person I am. "WHY?" She shouts with her hand in the air. "Because you fucking like him!" I giggle, Grayson starts to laugh as he sees Ethan blushing, not knowing what to say, just looking down sucking his lower lip. 

"And what?!" She yells, running upstairs. She wasn't crying, she was angry. I wanted to go to say sorry but Ethan stopped me. "Let me." Ethan smiled. 

I sat on the couch, laying my head on his arm, he playing with my hair. "Ethan likes her too." Grayson giggles, as he eats my popcorn. "1. Of course, Ellie's awesome. And 2. Go get your own popcorn!" I pout. "You have here like 2 or 3 packs of popcorn you evil woman." He says, looking confused at me as he immediately after went to the kitchen. 

"It's been a while.." I say as I went to the kitchen too to see Grayson mad, eating popcorn. I laugh as I grabbed him by his hand going upstairs to  stalk Ellie and Ethan.

"Oh fuck..." we both mumble as we opened my bedroom's door a little. 

•••

What do you think are Ethan and Ellie doing? Keep reading to find out! xoxo