6. Moving away

It's morning, 9 a.m. I check my phone to see if I have some notifications or something. I see that Lola sent me a message. I really wanted to see her.

-NEW MESSAGE FROM LOLA THE GIRLLLLL-

Lola the girlllllll : Hey, Val. :)

Me : Are you still alive? Hey, Lola <3

Lola the girlllllll : How are you hon ?

Me : I'm good :D

Lola the girllllll : Can we meet at Hailey's? We could drink some coffee. ;)

Me : Okay, see you there.

I made a quick shower, dried my hair, put on some clothes, my converse and I made my way to Hailey's. As I arrive to the coffee shop, I see Lola very upset. "What's wrong?" I say but she looks down, me still waiting to get a response. "It's about me and Grayson..? Because we didn't see each other for a good time?" I say worried, hoping that she'll say no. 'What?! No, guys. No... I-" She says but she started to cry. "I-I h-h-have t-to m-m-move i-in Ne-ew Y-York." She says and I start to cry too. She was my best friend, the only one I could trust the most. "N-no..." I grab her hand, going outside in the park. "What I'm gonna do without you?" She says and that broke my heart. She was in a really hard depression. But she got more good after I helped her. 

She was adopted when she was 3 years old by a bad family. She was abused by them. But after, she got in the adoption center again and adopted by a good family that she is having now. She had a pretty bad childhood. She was gonna be raped by a man in a park but her dad saved her. She had her first boyfriend at 15 and she really loved him but he got her heart broken by using her and he broke up with her because he wanted to fuck her, but she didn't want that. She got very sad, so she got back with him and fucked with him because she really wanted to be with him. But the other day at school, he told everyone how they fucked. Everyone laughed at her. 

How I did meet her? Well, she was gonna kill herself. She was gonna to jump from a bridge into a water. "Stop!" I say I saw her crying her heart out. She got down. "Are you here to hate on me too?" She say and I looked very confused. So we talked and we became best friends. I slept at her home because I was afraid.. I was taking care that she won't commit suicide. 

"I'll miss you. Be careful,please. Don't do something bad..." I say, she knows what I meant. "I can't to something like this. I'll think about you. And I'll make myself stronger." She says as I hug her. We both hear her mother yelling from the car "Dear!". We cried even harder. "Don't forget me." I say as I hug her. "Are we gonna to see each other again, sometime?" I add. "Su-sure! I'll face time you every time, Val!" She says and we started to yell at each other "I love youuu!" She  got in her car, waving me goodbye. "Val!" I hear a familiar voice grabbing my  face. "Oh, Jesus Val! Don't cry, I'm here. You guys you'll see each other soon." And I see Grayson very affected.

We got in my home, walking upstairs. We fell asleep in my bedroom. 

I woke up, checking my phone; it was 8 p.m. I see a message from Lola. She tells me to call her. I quickly called her. "Hey there!" I say and she laughs. "What's so funny?" I say as I start to laugh very confused. "Give me your mom at the phone,now!" Why was she laughing, seriously? "Mom, Lola wants to talk to you" I say as I handed her my phone. "Hey Lola. Yeah. I don't know what to say... Maybe It's a good idea. Yes. Bye, take care!". I was very curious.

"What is it mom?" I say and she get closer to me. "YOU YOUNG PRETTY LADY..." Oh, have I done something wrong? "YOU CAN VISIT LOLA NEXT WEEK!" I scream my happiness. "But" I hate buts "You can't go without Grayson. If Grayson's comming with you, it's okay. but If not... Sorry. I can't leave my job. " Jesus, New York, me and Grayson... "I can come." I turn around, seeing Grayson and jumping in his arms hugging him. "Thank you" I whisper in his ear. "It's getting late, I have to go." He says as he kiss me and saying goodbye.

I took out my phone and calling Lola. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I shout. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" she shouts.

I couldn't sleep all the night. Why are so many good things happening to me?

Really. Why are so many things happening to Valerie? It's gonna be something bad after all this? You'll see in my next chapters so continue to read. xoxo