2. Get to know and not a 'date'

Jesus, he think that I will call him? Maybe, I should call him to see what he wants. I add his number into my contacts 'Grayson'. 

"Valerie, a friend of yours is here. Come downstairs!" My mom shouts. Who the hell can be? Lola? No, she knows Lola. It can't be Gr-. Yes. It was Grayson. 

"Grayson, what the fuck? Are you stalking me or what?! Come upstairs,now! We have to talk, for fuck sake..!" I say angry and confused. As we walk upstairs, I feel some strong arms around my hips, making me to shake a little. "Grayson." I turn at him giving him a 'wtf' look. As we enter in my room, I make him to stay in my bed, ready to ask him some serious questions.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I say faking a smile at him. He got up, walking close to me but my phone started to ring, wich I was happy cause I didn't know how to escape from his hazel eyes and his warm breathing who I felt into my face and... Wait, no! Valerie, no!

My cousin Sarah called me, but I couldn't respond her because the same arms wrapped around me, making me shake again. I turn around and see his hazel eyes in the light of the morning. Yes, it was 9 a.m. He got closer, our lips touching so slow. I kinda liked it, but I was unsure. I got away asking him "Why, Grayson?", looking very confused and a little broken. I didn't want to have the same story I had with Clay. "Valerie, I-", he was gonna to say something but my mom entered in our room, thank God we were separated. "All good here?", my mom ask confused like we were fucking or something. I give her a 'leave,mom', but she was pretending that we are a couple so she gave me a big smile and said "bye" so excited.

"I want to get to know you." He says with a big smile on his face. But I knew that isn't the thing he wanted to say. I was okay with that, I mean, I could see a part of him that no one knows, I don't know. "Okay, Grayson. I'm Val-" But he interrupted me. "Let's go to Caffee-in , we could drink some coffee..". I kinda liked it.

-

As we arrived, we sat down and  starring at each others eyes. "I'm sorry Valerie, for the kiss..." He says very worried. He looks like he's really sorry. "It's.. It's okay Grayson." I give him a smile and after making a joke, saving this awkward situation "You can't resist this" showing him my lips, kissing the air. He starts to laugh, Jesus. His laugh makes my day.

We drink our coffees and talking about our favorite number, color, animals etc. 

After all this, it's already 11 a.m. "I liked it Grayson." I say looking in his amazing hazel eyes. "We can hang out later, Valerie." He stopped , looking into my eyes. "You're different." He says, getting closer to me, grabbing my hands. We were so close to kiss, but we both know that that wasn't really okay. "Get you at 6 p.m.?" He asks me. "Yes, it's okay." 

We were in the front of my house, telling each others goodbyes. As I unlock the door, he shouts at me "Can't wait to hang with you Val!" he says, giving me a little pervy face, but also funny.

"So, how was your morning date?" My mom asks with a big smile on her face. "Why are you doing this to me? I don't like him, mom!" I say as I walk upstairs in my room. I made a quick shower and after put on some leggings and a white T-Shirt. I was scrolling on my instagram and see that I have a new follower; Grayson. So, I followed him back. "You are so fast, Val." he texted me on instagram. "Agh, I was scrolling on my instagram and.. yeah." I reply. "Wanna face time? It's okay if you don't want to." he asks me. I was thinking about this, what if he shows me his penis? Nah, what the fuck are you thinking Valerie? "Sure, I'll call you" I reply back.

So, we started to face time. He didn't had a T-Shirt or something on, I could see his perfect abs. We talked, and we talked and it was already 4.30 p.m. "Grayson!" I yelled at him, "It's freacking 4.30 p.m. , I have to get ready. What to wear?" I ask him "Be casual, we're going to see a movie. A romantic movie" He give me a pervy look at the last phrase. 

So, as makeup i put on some mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and some foundation. I got a white crop top, a pair of blue jeans and my white Converse. And a hoodie. Yeah, I love hoodies! 

"Val,dear! Your boyfriend is here to pick you up for a date!", my mom yells. As I walk downstairs, i shout at her "One, he's not my boyfriend", but he interrupts me saying "Yet" wich made me blush but I had to continue what I had to say "And two, this isn't a date,mom." We walk outside, and he welcomes me in his WOW WTF car. In our way, he puts some music. I started laughing because there was a Barbie song. "Grayson, what the fuck?" I start laughing at him,making his cheeks red. "Don't change it, I know you like it!" I say laughing louder. So, we start to sing " I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..!" He had so many funny songs. Songs that reminded my of my childhood. Nice, so nice.

-

We were at our movie, a romantic movie. Sincerely, we got bored. After some minutes, I feel a touch on me shoulder and It was Grayson. I looked at him, "What?" I started to laugh because he was looking at me so intense. He grabbed my hand and we start to run through the chairs and people be like "Ouch!" , "These young couples!", "You hurt my foot, for fuck sake". Grayson didn't gave a fuck about what others said, and I was like "Sorry,sorry" all the time.

We got in his car, and confused I asked him "We're going home, or...?". He grabbed my leg, "We're going somewhere else. A peaceful place." That was a cool idea. I took my phone out and I see that is 7.40 p.m. , so it was okay because at 10 p.m. I had to be home. Moms. "What? You have to be home soon?" He asks laughing. "No..." I say laughing too.

We arrived in a place full of grass and all you can see was the beautiful sunset and the city. "I liked to spend the day with you" he says, blushing and playing with his fingers like a little kid. "Grayson, I had the best time with you" I say, blushing harder that he was blushing. We starred in our eyes for a long time. "Kiss me." he says, putting his palm on my right cheek. So, we leaned closer and closer, able to feel each others breath. We practically smashed our lips, he biting my lower lip asking for entrance and I let him. We got away after this breathless kiss, "This wasn't a date." Grayson says, making me confused. "Grayson, you know we shouldn't kiss." I mumble. He knows I'm right.

We looked at this beautiful view. "Grayson, in 3 days is my birthday." I didn't said this for a present  or something. "You can come to my place to eat some cake. There will be my best friend, Lola." I say and he started to smile. "So good we're in a school break." I didn't know what he meant, but I didn't care too much.

I took out my phone and it was 9 p.m. "Grayson, I-" but he interrupts me "You have to go home, I know. Your mom told me to got you home at 10 - 10.30 p.m. We started laughing and we made our way to his car. It was a quiet ride. I did enjoy it.

"This not a date was great, Grayson." I say as he grabbed my hands "You're beautiful Val, you know that,right?". Jesus, he makes me blush every time and I don't want to show it , ugh.. "Nice red cheeks, mrs. Dolan" He says as we started to laugh. 'Mrs. Dolan?'. "To how many girls you say that?" I started to laugh, making him confused. "You're funny, Valerie. Now go to sleep, you seem pretty tired and tomorrow we have that school trip and I can't wait to stay with you. With you and your best friend, Lola" He mumbles the last part. "Good night, Grayson." I say as i unlock my door. "Good night, beautiful." He says with a smirk on his face, making his way to his car.

Jesus, he don't call this a date. I mean, I... I don't know. Maybe he's right, it wasn't a date,right?

I face timed with Lola, telling her what happened, and after that my mom comes into my room excited as fuck "Oh Valerie, I remember when I was on dates with my boyfriend. What happened?". She had a big freacking smile. "Mom! Nothing...!" I say angry but after I start laughing. "He's a good boy." She says as she walk out from my room. This thing made me thinking about him more and more. 

Hi,dears! Hope you liked this chapter, is more longer and yeah... xoxo