Chapter 9

~ Right peeps! first off, am starting writing this at 3:04 am on freezing cold english morning, my dog keeps begging me to let her outside thought i'm sure there're zombehs waiting for me out there, i'm realleh hungreh but me parents are sleeping and too much noise in the kitchen'll wake them, I'm not actualleh meant tah be awake or on this right nows so am jumping at everh noise incase get caught, and am just plain feelings random - so that's why this chap will probo suck xD . Am just gunna write what pops intah me head and not bothering tah check spellings/grammar tahnight/mornings cause REALLEH cba, so soz y'all.
I know twasa lotta semmingly pointless babbles but tah qoute Quirrel - "Just thought ya outta know" .
Love that guy :'D so sneakily evil its Awesome! Mwahaha >D :P
Ontah zeh storeh
Enjoys :D
_________________________________________________________________________
The nurse had gone back into the main office an hour ago after making sure i was okay in here with just Juniour Alpha, though she'd still come in every half hour or so to check on me. When she'd initially checked me over i kept telling them i was fine, but neither the nurse nor Daniel would listen to me and just kept on blooming fussing, which really made me wanna sock them!

Yeah yeah, thats not girl-like or whatever, but meh! I was brought up with boys and so did all of the same things the boys did, like climb trees and play footy and throw mud at girls in dresses cause it was funny when they screamed. I never got to play with barbie dolls, or play dress-up because there wasn't anyone to do that with seeing as my only friends were all boys all the way up to high school, where i met hannah and she became my first female friend. My mom was so happy she threw us a party, which of course got ruined when my other friends turned up and we all went nuts.

Ah, the fun times of my youthI thought to myself, a little chuckle escaping my lips as i realized my thought made me feel old, even though i'm one of the most childish people out  of all of my friends. I was sitting up and staring at the wall opposite me so i saw Daniel look up at me from my peripherals but i ignored him. Damn Idiot is the reason i'm in here in the first place, and he laughed at me too because i'm scared of the nurse! Yeah, that might be kinda amusing, but he was laughing for a good 7 minutes. Not that i was counting, i was just, y'know, geussing ... kinda ... sorta... Okay, i counted! Jeez, stupid brain arguing with self.

I let out a little grumble and crossed my arms over my chest, turning my head to the side in a storppy manner. Unfortunately i turned in the direction Daniel was sitting and i saw his quizzical expression change into one of amusement as he looked at me and he only laughed louder when i pouted my lip. Pfft, fine! Stupid handsome sod wants tah be a jerk, well fine!

I turned on the bed so my back was now facing him and stared at the wall again, noticing the pale yellow tinge to the walls as the sun shon on them but that didn't distract my thoughts for more than a second.

The stupid Jerk! He keeps laughing at me, and sure, i might be amusing, but that doesn't mean he has to laugh! Nasty, handsome, arrogant, sexy, stupid Alpha wanna-be  ! ... More like Alpha gunna-be, but meh. Wanna-be sounds better. Ha, he's a clone! I always knew it. Hey, maybe he's in star wars. hmm, that'd be amusing. Ezpecially if he was one of the small furry guys! Actually, naaah, those furry guys are cute, and cute he is not! ... Well, maybe a little, but i'll never tell him that. Or maybe i will, instead of saying handsome or sexy or whatever... Meh, I don't care. He can go Fish-diving with a leopard in the -

I cut off my thought mid-sentence as a strong pair of warm, muscualr arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and i felt Daniel's breath fanning across my neck, causing me to shiver. I so wanted to stay angry at him, but as he started pressing little kisses down my neck and along my jaw i found my resolve weakening, and unconciously i leaned back into him, tilting my head to the side . I felt the smile on his lips as he kissed along my jaw, stopping just as he reached the cornor of my mouth. My breath stuck in my throat and i so wanted him to kiss me just then, my previous anger at him forgotten. Gosh, i can't even remember what i was angry at him for!

Daniel's eyes searched mine for a few moments, and i don't know what he saw but it sent a sweet smile to his lips and he slowly leaned in to kiss me, but just as his lips were about to brush mine a loud crash was heard from outside and i jumped up and ran to the window to look.

I couldn't really see much from here, but what i saw had me cracking up with laughter. A truck had been spray-painted pink, and you could see the original black paint peeking through at spots, and the words - 'Save tree's, Don't give homework!' - had been painted on the sides of it. This truck seemed to have crashed into the principal's car, and i could see from my small vantage point that some guy was being yelled at by the Principal. Bet it sucks tah be you mate! I thought with a chuckle, but as the Principal walked off the guy turned around and i saw him for the first time. His eyes flicked up and caught with mine and i let out a sad sigh as i closed my eyes.

Oh Matty, what'd yar do this time?