Authors Note - Explanation

Please read this. It's rather long and I babble, so I'm sorry for that, but I need y'all to understand.

I know you guys and gals like this story or just wanna read more, and I really appreciate it, but I rarely have the time to write. I don't mind people asking me to update, because it lets me know people are interested, but when I get comments and mail rudely telling me to update and putting me down because I don't, I get really pissed off. Check my reasons first at least!

For those of you who don't know, I'm now working two jobs and I have a disabled mother who I need to help out whenever I can spare the time. Yes, I live at home with my parents which means I have a lot less time and space to myself than I would if I moved out, but I don't think I'm old enough yet, nor do I have the money to - hence two jobs. Somehow I need to fit socialising - or what little socialising I do - into my schedule, as well as spending as much time as possible with my boyfriend. That doesn't leave much room for writing, or anything else really.

HOWEVER! I really am trying to write. I have a thick notepad with me that I bring everywhere - even on dates which annoyed my old boyfriend (understandably) but (thankfully) amuses my 'new' (four months!) boyfriend. Anyway, every chance I get I scribble in it, especially when I get an idea even if it's bad. I don't have the time to plot out, draft, write, and re-write the story in the way I'd been hoping, so I'm just gunna revert back to what I was originally doing - Writing freehand and hoping it comes out alright. Once I've eventually reached a suitable end to this story I'm going to slowly rewrite it the way I've been planning to, but I'll still keep the original up incase people want to read that version too.

 I'm really sorry I haven't been uploading recently or often, but as always I'm gunna try to fix that. Thanks everyone who's still stayed with me, and a special thanks to those who give me encouragement, help, and criticism.

Thanks for reading :3