Chapter 5

[A/N ima not so good at writing intimate scenes, including kissing as well as other stuff, and am not really great at expressing emotions so please forgive me if this chappy or others sucks causa that :s hope yar enjoy it anyhow :) please comment, vote and read :P x]

It took ten minutes before I managed to stop crying. Yeah, I know! Ten whole minutes on the silly fact that he just happens to be my Mate and karma/fate hates me! ... well, when I put it like that it definitely sounds silly. However, it took the next twenty for us to stop laughing as my friends cheered me up by describing the look on Alpha's face when I sucker-punched him in the stomach. I definitely would have loved to see it myself, but it sounded just as priceless when Matty and Hannah described it as it would have been to see it myself.

They left me to go to home-room, but I didn't see the point in going cause it was almost over anyway so I stayed in the library and started browsing through the books. I was just glancing over the books on the animal shelf when a hand smacked out and hit the shelf by my face. My heart started beating in fear again and the pheromones coming off of his angry body sent shivers through me of pleasure and desire, but I couldn't act on either. He was the ALPHA-TO-BE for muffin's sake!!

"look at me" he ordered, but I refused, I couldn't! he was too close for me to have any control over my actions. I mean, I may be a nerd and a virgin and all but that didn't mean I never felt, y'know, 'excited' or whatever. Yea yeah, laugh all yar like cause I can't think the H word without blushing, but I didn't think blushing would be a good thing right now. I shook my head in response at him and his hand came slapping down on the shelf again, making me flinch and causing a couple book to fall off but he ignored them.

"LOOK AT ME!" he yelled and I flinched at the power in his voice, but I couldn't do it, dammit ! When I started to shake my head again he grabbed my shoulder roughly and spun me to face him, causing my head to smack against one of the shelves behind me as I slammed into the bookshelf. When he'd grabbed my shoulder I’d arched my back to get away [even though I knew that would kinda be impossible], so when he turned me to face him I still had my back arched, which caused my chest to brush against his. His eyes turned black and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, and just as I took a deep breath in he smashed his lips to mine.

The contact with my mate, the pain throbbing through my head from hitting it against the shelf, and the god-damned pleasure of his touch and the tingles caused my wolf to jump to the surface and my thoughts and feeling and actions mingled with hers as we kissed our mate passionately and fierily. I nibbled on his bottom lip as my hands ran down his abs and I smiled smugly as he let out a small groan before smashing his lips against mine in a kiss that made my legs fall beneath me. One of his arms wrapped tightly around my waist whilst his other hand tangled in my hair, holding my face flush to his. I let out a little gasp as his fingers danced circles along my lower back, causing my lips to part enough for his tongue to dart out and brush against mine. With a groan I opened my mouth wider and his tongue slid in, tangling with mine. 

I was going crazy by now, both me and my wolf rushed with hormones and wishing to never let our Mate go. He let out a moan of pleasure as I sucked at his neck and I started tugging up his shirt but his hands stopped me. I kept kissing up and down his neck, enjoying the tingles that ran across my skin where we touched and thinking he just didn't want to do 'it' here [I mean, I got his point. It WAS the school library after all], but then he pushed me away by my wrists.

I stood there defiant for a moment, needing to be touching my mate, kissing him, holding him, but as we stared at each other, his blue-eyes burning into mine with something like regret as we both breathed heavily from the kissing, I slowly recovered from the goddess-forsaken pleasure of his touch and his closeness. My eyes quickly raked over him as I slid my fingers into my hair and clenched it by the roots, and I noticed that somehow whilst we were making-out we'd swapped places so he was pushed against the shelves instead of me. His hair was ruffled and there was a hickey blossoming on his neck, but I freed one of my hands from my hair to tug up his collar to cover it, my hand just barely brushing his skin before I yanked it back, those infernal tingles shooting across my fingers where I’d just barely touched him. His eyes looked sad and he reached his hand out as if to take mine but I couldn't risk that happening again so I started backing up, knowing I should leave but wanting to do the opposite. 

shit!I I thought suddenly to myself, coming to a stop as if I’d just hit a wall. I've just been making out with the junior Alpha....

"FUCK!" I screamed out loud, scared and shocked. I didn't wait to see what he'd say about my sudden outburst, because before he could do more than raise his hands in a rushed 'calm down' manner , I'd high-tailed it the hell out of there.