Chapter 3

Dedicated to ShadowGlow for being the first to comment :)

Please remember to Vote :)

When I got to school I parked at the furthest part of the parking lot from the school [though it wasn't really that far seeing as the car park only holds about a hundred cars - first come first served ;P], making sure to park my bike by the old oak so I’ll be able to find it later. I quickly looked around to make sure no one saw me, and was relieved when I saw that no one was looking my way. I tugged off the helmet and tucked it under the seat then quickly jogged away from where I’d parked my bike. I spotted a large tree [probably another oak] near the school entrance and sat under it, knowing I’d have a good view of the lot and the entrance so I’d be able to see anyone coming my way, but it would be inconspicuous enough that no one would bother me. Unless they were my ever awesome friends that is.

"MACKENZIE!!" I jumped to my feet, alert, only to be knocked back down by a brown blur. For the second time today I let out an 'oof' and playfully glared evils at my friend as she got off my stomach.

"Sorry, ken-ken" she said with a little pout and I let out a little laugh at her expression. She looked so darn cute when she pouted, like a little sad bunny, and I wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"ah, s'okay Han-han. At least I know that you love me." I looked pointedly at Matty then and pouted in a poor imitation of Hannah. He let out a laugh then held open his arms and Hannah and I ran into them happily, with me jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist as I did so, and placing my arms around his neck, and Hannah hugging him tightly round the waist [and incidentally my back as-well, cause of the way I was hugging Matty].

"It's been too long since I’ve seen you guys" I looked back and forth between the two of them with a pout again as Hannah let go of the hug, but Matty only messed up my hair and Hannah poked me in the ribs.

"it's only been two days Kennie, i'm sure you survived without us. " Matty said, reaching up to mess my hair again. I slapped his hand away and pouted as he laughed at me.

"it's not funny" I pouted as I poked him in the chest. "I missed you guys!"

Hannah sent me an amused look. "so it had nothing what-so-ever to do with the fact that your nan came down to stay with you yesterday, and you want a place to crash away from her for the next couple days then, huh??" I shifted sheepishly, then remembered I still had my legs wrapped around Matty's waist and stopped. I heard a growl from behind Hannah who was standing next to me and Matty, and I looked over to see the alpha and his little gang of 'friends' glaring at us. oh yeah, I forgot they hated seeing too much pda in school. I was about to drop back to the ground when I realised, since when did I let them rule my life? I was insignificant to them, and it wasn't as if Matty and I were gunna do anything more than jokingly fight with Hannah, so what was the point??

I stared at them a couple more seconds, especially giving the Alpha a stare-down, before purposely turning my gaze from them to Hannah, who was prattling on about how cranky her mom was getting with the little baby here now. When she was pregnant she was actually pretty funny, but now that she'd had the baby and got rarely any sleep cause he kept her up all night she wasn't quite so funny. We were just making plans for us to sleep round Matty's tonight when I heard people approaching.

I lifted my head from where I’d rested it against Matty's shoulder to see the Alpha and his posse coming our way. Hannah moved so she was standing nearly behind me, but not so much so that it looked like she was hiding. I knew she wasn't scared of them, personally, but more of people as a whole. Apart from Matty and myself Hannah rarely spoke to anyone, because although she could be her true, hyper and bubbly self around us, she is extremely shy and won't talk to anyone but those very close to her or those she really likes. Matty and I came in both categories so we were doubly blessed with her talkativeness, though that’s not always a good thing, but we loved her anyway. I mentally shook myself out of my thoughts as they stopped in front of us, the alpha standing in the spot that Hannah had been standing in before they came over.

uh-oh,  I thought to myself, mentally preparing myself for whatever trouble was gunna happen now. This should be amusing, at least ...