Fifty Nine: Esther

Charlotte's POV

"Okay, I'm gonna play it again." Maejor said from the other side and I nodded, fixing my headphone.

"...are all cuz of you." I sang.

"Should it be higher?" I asked him.

"No. That was perfect." He said. I nodded and waited for him to play it again so we could add some more things to the song.

"Play it again."

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know
Why it never worked, but it's going to now

You don't know, you don't know, you don't know
What it does to me when I feel you around

Is it love? Is it lust? Is it fear?
But it's hard to breathe when you're touching me there
Hard to breathe when you're kissing me there
Hard to breathe when you're not here..."

I took in a deep breath and prepared myself for the high note.

"I don't even think of leaving sometimes...."

"We're collecting moments, tattoos on my mind..."

I added some harmonies and some vocals at the end and then we wrapped the song.

I stepped out of the booth and we listened to the song together.

Justin was with scooter today so I decided to surprise him with a song. I know he loves my only other song we've recorded so, Maejor and I spent some time at the studio recording.

"Do you think he'll like it?" I asked him.

"I think he'll be obsessed." He said. "I'll send it to your email later." "Wanna go get something to eat?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

We walked out of the room and ran into Scooter and Justin in the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uh... looking for you!" I said. He looked at me weird but still pulled me into a quick hug.
"You hungry?" I asked him. "Not really, bug you should probably go get something." He said. I nodded and told him I was gonna go with Brandon.

He nodded and gave me quick kiss before letting me go.

"That wasn't suspicious, right?" I asked Brandon. "You're good."

Him and I shared an Uber and went to get some fast food before he dropped me home. He had other things to do so we didn't really hang out.

I laid down in Justin's huge soca and turned on the tv as I chewed down my food.

After I was done eating, I threw away the trash and went back to the couch. Spongebob was on but I only had the tv on for background noise, I was using my phone the whole time.

"Babe?" I heard Justin's voice. He must've just gotten here. "I'm in the living room!" I yelled. "Charlotte! Come over here!" I Justin yelled.

I got up and followed his voice towards the receiving room to see what he wanted.

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped and ran over to him.

"This is Esther." He said and handed the puppy to me. "You're so cute! Aw!" I said and Justin smiled while looking at us.

"She's really cutesy dog ever!" I said while she licked me. Justin laughed and let her head while I held her.
I leaned in closer and gave her some kisses.

I set her down on the floor and turned to look at him.

I smiled and put my hands on his torso.
"Why are you smiling?" He asked. "Because...I'm happy." I giggled. "Why?" He asked while smiling confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?" "I'm with you every single day, we have a puppy now..." I laughed.

"I get to see my favorite person in the world at all times." I giggled as I moved my hands up his back. He smiled and lightly blushed.

"Seeing you this happy makes me happy." He said and kissed my forehead. "Being loved by you makes me happy." He added.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I just wanted you to know that this book is coming to an end really soon! But there will be a second book. 💜

Don't forget to vote and comment!