Sorry

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

After Justin left I couldn't stop crying.

I turned off my phone and laid all day in bed, crying my eyes out. Yet I couldn't manage to feel better.
I didn't want to talk to anyone.

The only person who knew was Cameron, and not really. He just heard the moans when he called me, I haven't told him anything.

I did text my mom, just so she can get me out of here. I don't plan on staying here another day. I don't want him to have access to me so easily. I don't want to see him.

"Room service." I heard someone at the door. I haven't gotten my food yet, but I dong want to fall for Justin's tricks again. This time, I peeked through the door before opening it, just to make sure it wasn't him.

Once I saw that it was hotel staff, I opened the door and let him in. "Thank you." I said after he set the food inside.

I wasn't even hungry anymore. I don't have appetite, I can't sleep either. The only thing I can do is cry.

There is one thing that can make me feel better.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, finally.
Once it was on, I started getting my notifications. I had a couple texts from the group chats, the one with the guys and Justin, and the ones with the girls and school people.

Cameron also texted me, and so did Justin.

Cameron:
Hey
Text me, let me know you're okay

Justin:
Im sorry

I decided to answer Cameron. He already knows what's going on, why go to someone else and get them involved in my life?

Charlotte:
Im fine
I might get back sooner than I thought :)

I sent my text and then stared at Justin's, contemplating wether to answer him or not.

Justin:
I love you
I really do
Im not just throwing that word around without meaning it.
I'm not letting you go without a fight.
I hope you know that

I took a deep breath and decided to answer him.

Charlotte:
I love you too
but you fucked up and i can't forgive you for what you did
You broke my heart jay

Justin:
I know what I did was horrible
But I want to make it up to you
No matter what it takes
And since you're talking to me I know you're not as mad as earlier
Please don't leave me
When are you going home?