Ten

JUSTIN'S POV

This hour really went fast. Right now we are in the lobby saying goodbye to Charlotte and Ashley.

Charlotte stared in disgust at Ashley and Fredo making out before breaking into laughter. She shook her head and turned to look at me.

"Nice meeting you." She said as she put her hand out for me to shake.

I like Fredo's and Ashley's way of saying goodbye better. I won't say that out loud.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, instead of shaking it. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

We pulled away and I asked, "When am I going to see you again?"

"I don't know." She said while glancing at her cousin, who was still not done sucking Fredo's face. Meanwhile, Charlotte waited for her so they could leave.

"We can do that too if you want." I said, glancing at them as well. "You're funny." She said, putting her attention on me now. "Who said I was joking?" I said and sent her a wink.

How it was hard to focus on anything else but her lips. "Yeah well, you're going to try harder than that if you really want to kiss me." I said.

A smile curled on my lips as I imagined the feeling of her lips against mine.

"I know you'd enjoy it." I teased. She rolled her eyes and said "Not as much as you would." I stayed quiet and shook my shoulders. I can't deny that.

She laughed and playfully smacked my arm.
"Im not afraid of a challenge you know." I said, answering her comment from earlier. I'm willing to try harder for her.

She smiled and shook her head. Ashley called for her and she grabbed her bag. "Goodbye Justin." "Goodbye Charlotte."

I sat and watched them get in the car. Charlotte was helping the chauffeur with her things, meanwhile Ashley was still holding onto Fredo.

I sighed and focused back on Charlotte.
Are my feelings for her real? Could this be just a crush?

She's the first girl who has made me question my feelings in over a year. I haven't felt anything for anyone in such a long time, I feel like a mess.

She opened the door to get in, and took one last look at me. We made eye contact and she sent me a smile. I smiled back and then she got in.

As I watched the car drive away, Fredo walked up to me.

"What are you doing with this girl, man?" I asked him, really trying to get my thoughts together. "I don't know. I really like her." He said.

I didn't see that coming.

"What about Charlotte?" He asked. "We're just friends." I said. "Yeah, okay."

"What does that mean?" I asked him. "I see the way you look at her. That's not the way you look at a friend." He said. I shrugged my shoulders and said "It's confusing."

"Hey man." I felt and arm around me and turned around to see Khalil. "What's up man?" I pulled him into a bro hug.

"Let's go upstairs, I brought a couple of things, if you know what I mean." He chuckled. "Alright man." "Lets go."

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I sighed as I tried to brush my hair.

"Charlotte! We need to leave in five minutes!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I gave up on trying to make my hair look good and put my brush down. I went to grab my phone and saw a message from Justin.